Chapter 127

While conversing, the two took a walk outside. Yueya'er hurried over and shoved a chunk of deep-fried pork into his father's mouth as soon as they arrived at the door. "Vegetarian meat, Xu Ran, crispy," he murmured as he shoved another into his mouth.

After all, he was the child's father, and he could understand this.

Xu An chewed and swallowed the pork, and said to Yueya'er who was still chewing, "You said the meat was brought by Uncle Xu Ran, right?"

Yueya'er nodded non-stop.

Xu An patted his head and told him to go play.

Then he asked Xu Ran, "Was the pork brought by you?"

Xu Ran said, "Yes! It happened that I needed to come over for you and some pork had been fried today."

It was already dark. Xu Ran remembered that Liu Tong had mentioned that he would wait for him for dinner, so he said to Xu An, "Xu An, let's call it a day! Tomorrow let's go on with our talk. It's dark, I will leave now."

Xu An urged him to stay, "Why not leave after dinner?"

Xu Ran shook his head. "No, my family are still waiting for me."

Xu An saw him out of the yard and reminded him from behind, "Watch out on your way back."

Xu An could only hear Xu Ran's words since his form had disappeared under the night's curtain. He made it home safely, having walked this path many times and was quite familiar with it.

Everyone was expecting him, as predicted. They sat around the table, plates and chopsticks in hand, ready to begin eating as soon as he returned.

Xu Ran washed his hands and sat down. "I'm back. I forgot about the time while talking."

The family naturally didn't mind this.

Qin Shuwen asked Xu Ran, "Xu Ran, are you there to ask Xu An to make trolleys for the children?"

Qin Shuwen's words attracted many people's attention. Xu Ran nodded, "Yes, that's it. I had the idea a long time ago. But as I've been busy these days, plus it hasn't been hot yet, I forgot it. It was not until you put two kids on the stone table today that I recalled the matter."

"What is that trolley like? Is it convenient? "Qin Shuwen was very concerned about this question.

Xu Ran said, "I can't describe clearly. You'll know when it is made. As for convenience, it must be very convenient. If it's not, I won't do it."

Qin Shuwen thought about it and asked, "How long will it take?"

Xu Ran said, "I'm not sure about this either. After all, we're about to start planting grain. Everyone will be really busy, but we will still produce one first. Qing Shu has grown in size, which necessitates more work on your part to carry him. You also have to help to take care of Baozi."

Qin Shuwen had similar thoughts. It was no issue for him to look after one child, but two would be a little more difficult. It was becoming warmer outside, so the kids were wearing less and being more active.

If the trolley worked, it would be more convenient.

After discussing the trolley, Xu Ran recalled that Qin Shuwu had told him that fruit trees will be delivered here tomorrow. If this is the case, his initial intention to capture fish may have to be postponed.

When Xu Ran talked about it, Gao Quan said, "I will take charge of planting the fruit trees. You go to fish-catching!"

Xu Ran quickly shook his head. "No, how can I let you do it alone?"