Chapter 136

Negotiation

That day, Zhuo Yun returned to the town and did not return till the next day. Then he told Xu Ran that he had booked a reservation with the caravan for the next day at Mr. Chen's restaurant.

Xu Ran laughed and said, "You're willing to do that! At a restaurant."

"These are shady businessmen. Do you think we'll invite them to the tea room? If such were the case, people would most likely believe we were lying." said Zhuo Yun.

Xu Ran believed that these traders were similar to those who were on the tramp. They must eat and drink in a direct manner.

He said, "Alright, then we will go to town tomorrow. They would continue to do these things, I told Xu An. All we have to do now is get in touch with the caravan. Except that there are more places to run, it's definitely simpler to make money than bacon."

Zhuo Yun said, "That's easy!" There are several caravans traveling through town. All we have to do now is find a couple more. We won't have to worry about it if we spread them out."

Xu Ran nodded. "That's fine, then I'll leave the caravan to you. You're familiar with it anyway."

Zhuo Yun patted his chest and said, "No problem!"

_____

Xu Ran and Zhuo Yun drove to town with their things early the next morning. They started by putting these things in Mr. Chen's restaurant, then proceeded to see where Qin Shuwu was. There were no leftovers from every day's dishes now that the charcuterie company had stabilized. Qin Shuwu pushed Xu Ran to come up with new recipes.

Because many people could now prepare the veggies at home, the only option to capture people's attention was to create new recipes.

Xu Ran has given it some thought and is prepared to take action. Mapo, bean curd and shredded pork with garlic sauce would suffice. After all, it's all delicatessen.

Xu Ran said to Qin Shuwu, "I'll think about it when I got back, and we will bring them over We'll speak about something with the caravan next time Zhuo Yun comes to town, but today we're going to talk about something with the caravan first, so we'll leave first."

Qin Shuwu smiled and joked, "You two are really capable. Even if you don't go out, you can make money. And, unlike me, you can still spend time with your spouse and children every day!"

Xu Ran got dissatisfied As soon as Qin Shuwu said that. "Brother Qin, you're saying this as if you're out of the door. Isn't your lover living next door? How come you can't stay with him? As for the children thing, except for the baby, I didn't spend the whole day with Tangtang and Guoguo.

Zhuo Yun began to answer, "I only have a child, who is still feeding."

Qin Shuwu and Xu Ran looked at Zhuo Yun with contempt at the same time. Zhuo Yun, like Xu Ran, pretended to be innocent by touching his nose. People claim that three ladies are sufficient for a play, but three males are clearly plenty for a major drama as well.

The three of them conversed for a long time until they realized they couldn't go on any longer. As a result, they split up to start their own business. The caravan had not yet arrived when they arrived to Mr. Chen's restaurant. They had reserved a separate room on the second floor. After all, there's no business to be done below.

Zhuo Yun asked Xu Ran to place the initial order. He remained at the door, waiting for the caravan, and conversed with Mr. Chen. After a few moments of standing, Zhuo Yun observed that the weather was changing outdoors. It was predicted that a storm will arrive shortly. He was concerned that the caravan might not arrive.