Chapter 81

Someone

Xu Ran went to Xu Houcai in the morning to deliver the pork. As Xu Ran knocked on the door, it was Xu Cheng who answered it. Xu Ran didn't say anything to Xu Cheng and instead went straight into the house and handed the pork to Xu Houcai "Dad, I just slaughtered a hog. Here's some pork for you. Please let me know if you need any additional information. "

At the house, Xu Cheng had been keeping an eye on things. Xu Ran was about to give Xu Houcai some lucky money when he realized Xu Cheng was looking at them, so he abandoned the thought and decided to do it later.

Without any hesitation, Xu Ran left.

When he went out, he saw Elder Daddy Xu coming out of another room.

When Daddy Xu saw Xu Ran, he would always scold him. "The short-lived bastard," he muttered instinctively this time.

Xu Ran ignored him and went out of the house quickly.

When he returned home, he discovered Zhuo Yun directing a party of people into his home. "Are you bringing pork to me?" Xu Ran asked as he walked behind him, patting him on the back.

Xu Ran had shocked Zhuo Yun, so he sprang to his feet. When he turned around, he saw it was Xu Ran; he patted his chest and exhaled a sigh of relief.

He expressed his displeasure with Xu Ran "You frightened the living daylights out of me! How can you be so deafeningly quiet? Don't do it first thing in the morning! It's horrible!"

Xu Ran said, rubbing his nose, "Since you're shouting so much, you can't hear my footsteps. I mean, how could you accuse me?"

"Anyway, your house's quite well-built. It looks more imposing than my house. You must have spent a lot of money on it!"

Xu Ran was pleased with himself and said, "The price is well worth it. Take a look around inside. I guarantee you'll like it more."

Hearing Xu Ran's words, Zhuo Yun walked inside the house with him.

Zhuo Yun was taken aback as they arrived in the courtyard. The house had two stories, despite the fact that it seemed to be a single-story house with a moderately high roof when Zhuo Yun looked at it. The rooms were neatly and skillfully organized over two floors.

In the yard, there was also a stone table and some stone stools. In addition, some trees were planted, which will provide shade during the hot summer months.

The yard encircled the home, and there were doors at both the front and back of the yard. At the mere sight of the house's architecture, Zhuo Yun knew he liked it. He inquired of Xu Ran, "Ran, tell me who planned and built this home. I'd love to live in a house like that."

Xu Ran saw Zhuo Yun's sparkling eyes.

Xu Ran replied, "It was designed by myself and constructed by a construction team I invited from the town."

Xu Ran continued, "It's spacious here. You can live here if you intend to cooperate with me to plant fruit trees next year. It would be convenient for you!"

When Zhuo Yun considered it, he was ecstatic. It must be a pleasant place to live. Most notably, Qin Shuwen would be delighted to be living here, and their child could interact with Xu Ran's. It doesn't get any better than this! He also expressed an interest in relocating to this place.

While he was excited, Xu Ran patted him. "Alright, wake up please. Let's talk about it later. Now you should tell me how many hogs you bought, how many people you feel to me and how much bacon and sausage you need?"