Chapter 138

Chapter 138 -140 is from flying lines cuz i got sick and can't continue na. Lol

Plague

Xu Ran's orchard took him three years' effort to finally bear fruits. Now after another three years, the fruits in the orchards had been picked up one batch after another, and the strawberry seedlings in the strawberry fields had been altered several times.

Xu Ran was also in his thirties. Tangtang and Guoguo were 13 years old, and even Baozi was seven years old. He could only exclaim that time was a file that wore and made no noise.

Actually, what Xu Ran was most happy about these years was not how much money he earned in his orchards, but Tangtang and Guoguo already achieved the title of Scholar last year. 12 year old Scholar, they really did not fail his studious education all these years, and so he thought.

Over the years, Zhuo Yun's family lived in Xu Ran's house most of the time, and during the rest time, the family stayed in their own home. One much happier thing was when Qing Shu was three years old, Qin Shuwen gave birth to another baby, who was a son.

However, his name was so contrasted with that of Qing Shu. He was called Zhuo Han, nicknamed Doggy. From the name, it fully reflected Qing Shu's position in their family. Moreover, this name was the one that Zhuo Yun's persisted in picking. No one could stop him and Xu Ran was so stunned at the time. However Zhuo Yun blocked everyone's mouth by saying that a kid with a humble name was easy to raise.

After all, Qing shu had been constantly sick since the age of one, and everyone was a little worried. Zhuo Yun was probably worried too, so there came so a name, but it was really heartless.

Compared to Qing Shu, Baozi was vivacious. Xu Ran felt that all of his family's sports genes were on Baozi, and he would cry from time to time, in a heart-wrenching way.

Uhm, when Baozi howled like this, he was hungry. It was not until this time did Xu Ran realize that a foodie was born to his family.

However, Baozi was a real foodie because he could not only eat, he was also very thin. He had a body shape that made people jealous and hateful. Every time the old couple of Qin Family and Lin Hua came over, they would scold Xu Ran and Liu Tong that a brother needed to be spoiled, so he should be allowed to eat more. As to the shape, he could maintain it when he grew up.

Xu Ran and Liu Tong were really bitter. He ate the most at home, but did not gain weight, while they were the ones to be scolded. So every time when he ate, Xu Ran stared at Baozi so fiercely and was eager to know where the food had been.

Three bowls of rice for each meal, every day without variation. From the current situation, Xu Ran felt that Baozi would have to find a wealthy family to marry, or he would suffer there.

Xu Ran had to say this to Liu Tong every time after dinner. At first, Liu Tong didn't care at all. But as Baozi grew bigger and bigger, his appetite didn't decrease at all. Instead, he seemed to eat more. Thus, Liu Tong started to worry.

The whole family were really worried about Little Baozi's appetite.

This day, while the rain was getting lighter. Xu Ran with Baozi went to the orchard to pick some fruits. Of course, he did not forget to instruct Baozi not to eat too much at noon and eat more fruits, otherwise he would not look pretty when he grew up.

Baozi completely ignored Xu Ran's words. He picked up a peach to eat and threw some into Xu Ran's back-basket. It was not a problem for him to do anything else. But to control his appetite was out of the question.

Between the son and father, the former was eating happily, while the latter was exhorting earnestly. At the same time both were busy picking fruits, quite a pretty picture.