Chapter 132

The food was presented in a single tray rather than table by table. They had a specific guy assigned to serve the meal, and he would deliver a plate to each table that had placed an order for it.

Despite the fact that the food was delivered swiftly, several people were dissatisfied and felt disrespected. Many individuals, after all, didn't want others to see what they were eating.

Today, however, was a special day. The server was quite busy due to the large number of guests at the restaurant. The diners would be ashamed to lose their cool if the waiter apologized when the food was presented.

This time, they received the food they had requested. It appeared to be quite lovely, but they had no idea what it was named.

Du Xin introduced them to them by pointing to the dish on the table "Cranes Directing the Way is the name of this dish. It was, in reality, a dove with something on it, which was then positioned. If anything is done elegantly, it will be more value."

Hearing Du Xin's words, Xu Ran and Zhuo Yun took a closer look at the meal and discovered that it was really a dove, and the cook appeared to be quite skilled. Xu Ran has never seen or eaten anything like this before, even in recent times.

Despite the fact that Zhuo Yun had heard about this meal before, he had never tried it. They were both novices in this field. They had green hands in comparison to Du Xin.

Du Xin felt quite pleased of himself as he looked at them as if they didn't know anything. It was tough for him to appear to be a country man who knew nothing when he first met Xu Ran! It made him sad to think about it. He needs to have his head up high today.

Xu Ran and Zhuo Yun, on the other hand, had no notion what Du Xin was thinking. They'd already started eating. They would have been eating and drinking if Du Xin hadn't informed them they couldn't drink the wine on the table.

Du Xin was dissatisfied since no one was paying attention to him. He saw that the lone dish on the table was missing a lot when he looked down. The answer to the question of where it had gone was self-evident. It's likely that the two of them ate it.

Du Xin hurriedly stopped them and said," Stop eating and we'll be here for a long time. If you are full now, you can only sit here later!"

Xu Ran was dissatisfied and complained, " You are so wordy. It's just a meal! With so many rules, how can we eat ease?"

Xu Ran said in a loud voice that drew the attention of those standing around. But they simply gave him a fleeting glance before returning their gaze. They may believe Xu Ran was just hungry; after all, those who could dine in the Wind Moon Pavilion were quite wealthy.

Xu Ran was treated by Du Xin as if he were an ancestor. He had to look after him, and if Xu Ran was not happy, he may beat him up or do something horrible, leaving him with no choice but to weep. All because there was someone in his house he couldn't tamper with.

The moment had not yet arrived, according to a common belief. He was afraid that when the time came, he would die terribly.

He had once loved Xu Ran, but after Lu Qi informed him that King Yan would not break up the couple, he entirely disregarded the idea. His biggest wish right now was to see Xu Ran and share meals with the Second Young Master. That was his goal.

He realized there was even less food on the table after thinking about it. The two individuals who were eating had no intention of stopping.

Du Xin shook his head hopelessly, surprised that the two of them could eat so much. How could they still eat after eating so many sweets at the theatre?