Chapter 147

What King Yan said next rendered Xu Ran speechless and made him want to beat him up. 

Following those words, King Yan added, "But you can't stop Zheng from falling in love with someone else. After all, he is now in a new situation. I can arrange for him to meet whomever he wants."

Even though most of the childe with high status were SUB, but there were also a loft of TOP. If Liu Tong was not a childe, there would be a lot of people who liked him. What King Yan meant was that Xu Ran just one of Liu Tong's men-in-waiting .

Xu Ran was contemplating how to respond to King Yan so that he wouldn't have to think about it in the future when Liu Tong burst in. "I won't have anyone else. I only want Ran. If you truly are my brother, you should not ruin my life. I'm doing well now, and I don't want anyone else to get in the way."

King Yan and Xu Ran were both taken aback, especially King Yan. When his brother discovered that he intended to find a man for him, he became angry. What should he do?

Xu Ran reacted quickly and pulled Liu Tong over and comforted him, "Tongtong, don't be angry. He's doing it for your own good. I know you won't, just the two of us."

Liu Tong was angry when he heard Xu Ran's words. He remembered how heartbroken he felt when he thought Xu Ran would marry someone else. He had already felt it once, but King Yan had allowed Xu Ran to feel it again. Liu Tong had never been so angry as he was right now.

Xu Ran hugged Liu Tong and buried his head on his shoulder. He gently patted his back and said, "It's okay, Tongtong. I'm not upset. I know what he said isn't true. You won't want anyone else. Don't be sad, okay?"

"Ran, Ran," Liu Tong kept calling Xu Ran's name when he was weak, as if to confirm his existence.

All this travel has caused physical fatigue. When he met his elder brother, who resembled him perfectly, he was not yet ready to embrace him. Liu Tong couldn't help but feel uneasy when he heard this.

Xu Ran consoled Liu Tong while hinting to King Yan that what he had just said was a joke and that Liu Tong should not take it seriously.

King Yan was also frightened. After he got Xu Ran's hint, he said quickly , "Zheng, don't be sad. I didn't mean that. I'm worried that he will fail you, so I'm scaring him like this. I won't say it again if you don't like it. And if anyone else wants to break you up in the future, I will punch him for you, okay?"

"Ran won't let me down!" Liu Tong replied to King Yan with certainty.

King Yan hid his face behind his hands. Before his younger brother could accept him, he made him upset. What should he do? Despite being misunderstood, Xu Ran was grateful for Liu Tong's protection.

He said to Liu Tong, "Well, Tongtong, please do not be angry. King Yan said that because he was worried that I would fail you. Don't be angry with him. There won't be anyone else anyway, right?"

Liu Tong nodded and said that he understood. He parted ways with Xu Ran and turned to face King Yan. "I was about to accept you when you said something like this. I've been living with Ran for many years and have made it through the most difficult times. I'm confident he won't let me down. And I'm not going to let him down either. Let me reconsider if I want a brother as King."

Liu Tong said that and took Xu Ran to leave, regardless of the reaction of King Yan.

They walked along the way they had come, and as they walked Xu Ran laughed.

Liu Tong looked back at him in confusion, "Ran, what are you laughing at?"

Xu Ran said while smiling, "I'm laughing because my Tongtong is amazing! You just threatened a king."