Chapter 117

Shao Yu and Qin Shuwen were presented to Lin Hua one by one by Liu Tong. Lin Hua was a simple individual. He assumed they were not strangers because they were all members of Xu Ran's family. As a result, he casually stated, "You don't have to be concerned. I already have a crush on someone. He is a guy in the same way that I am. I'm not going to do anything. Is it okay if I hold the child?"

Lin Hua had already taken the kid from Shao Yu's arms while Liu Tong and the others were still stunned.

Xu Ran had informed Liu Tong about Lin Hua and Zhao Chen's narrative, and the two of them had fought about it, leaving Xu Ran in bed for days. Thus, Liu Tong was only shocked for a brief while before regaining his composure.

The other two, Qin Shuwen and Shao Yu, on the other hand, had never heard that two guys could be in love with one other and were taken aback. When the kid in Shao Yu's arms was taken away, he didn't even flinch.

Lin Hua seems to enjoy children. He began to taunt Baozi when he had him all to himself. Baozi was awake, and even a three-month-old infant could laugh. Baozi couldn't stop giggling while being taunted.

Hearing the laughter, Qingshu, who was in Qin Shuwen's arms, began to laugh as well. Lin Hua had also just taken Qingshu into his arms. Qingshu was not afraid of the stranger since he has seen tiny Baozi. For almost a month, the two children had become acquainted.

As a result, when Xu Ran led Zhao Chen into the living room, he noticed Lin Hua with each arm carrying a child.

Xu Ran strolled over and returned to Qin Shuwen with the kid in Lin Hua's arm, before taking Baozi into his own arms "You went in the door, holding my child, and didn't even say hello. Didn't you notice that they were all Ge'ers when you arrived? Regardless, you should have rushed into the room. Tell me there's no wrong with your brain, Lin Hua!"

Lin Hua was disappointed that the children had been taken away, but he was also ashamed when he heard Xu Ran admonish him "Don't behave in this manner! Anyway, we're almost there. It makes no difference whether or not I welcome you. After all, you don't think I don't like Zhao Chen, so I'm not going to do anything to Ge'ers."

Xu Ran gritted his teeth and looked him in the eyes "You have the audacity to say anything! If a visitor comes to my house and hears what you said, you will perish as a result of gossip. Is it possible for you to smack some sense into your head?"

Xu Ran taught Lin Hua a lesson, yet he was not upset at all. He reflected about Xu Ran's remarks and realized he had been too careless.

He smiled and apologized to Xu Ran, "I know I was wrong. Don't be angry. You get angry the first time I come to your house. I would think that you don't welcome me." Lin Hua tugged at his sleeves like a child and winked at Zhao Chen standing next to him.

Zhao Chen sighed, stepped forward and said to Xu Ran, "Xu Ran, this is Lin Hua. Don't bother with him. He's right. We're here for the first time. You can't just ignore us because you're angry."

Zhao Chen was obviously come to mediate a truce. Xu Ran was also aware of this. He gave Lin Hua a sidelong glance before deciding to ignore him for the time being. Zhao Chen was introduced to Liu Tong and the others by Xu Ran.

"Tongtong, Shuwen, Shao Yu, this is Zhao Chen, the one Lin Hua likes. I met them when I went to He Shui Town for the Spring Test."

Xu Ran presented Liu Tong, as well as the other two people, one by one. They exchanged greetings, and they were now all acquainted. Lin Hua approached Xu Ran after he presented Zhao Chen and said she want to hold the kid in Xu Ran's arms.

Xu Ran looked displeased. He just wanted to say, "Why don't you have a baby of your own if you like babies?"

Xu Ran, on the other hand, bit his tongue at the prospect of Zhao Chen and Lin Hua not being able to have children. Forget about it. He may as well be kind for once and stop bothering Lin Hua.