Chapter 33

It had been such a long time since he last saw these two people. Especially after those few days on the mountain, Xu Ran had almost forgot that they were his relatives in this world. They couldn't get past because Xu Cheng was blocking the way, but Xu Ran didn't pay attention to them.

"Get out of the way!" Xu Ran said as he handed the things to Liu Tong, glaring at the two people in front of him. Xu Cheng's face darkened as a result of Xu Ran's words, particularly when he understood the situation he had just witnessed.

Of course, Xu Cheng refused to consider this fact. Why should this fool, Xu Ran, be able to live a happy life now? He could never embrace the reality that Xu Ran could buy 30 mu of land and eat meat every meal, although he had to work in the field for months and saw no signs of meat.

Zhang Yue told him that he saw Xu Ran shopping in the street the day before yesterday when he returned to his mother's home. He was even seen shopping for a jade hairpin and other jewels at a jewelry store. At the time, Xu Cheng didn't believe it. He saw it through his own eyes today, and it annoyed him greatly.

Especially when seeing Xu Ran had bought so much meat.

"Xu Ran, what do you mean? I am your younger brother. How could you talk to me like that? "Xu Cheng found that Xu Ran completely ignored him, so he got even angrier.

Xu Ran still looked at him coldly, "Do you know I am your elder brother? Since you are my younger brother, how can you talk to me with such an attitude? Would you like to show off this way in front of all the people around? Now, get out of the way!"

"You!" Xu Cheng had not anticipated a day when Xu Ran would yell at him. Since he was a child, he had bullied Xu Ran. In terms of his parents' approval, other people's opinions, and food and clothes, Xu Cheng was still superior to Xu Ran. Xu Ran, on the other hand, became unlucky and received money to attend school for many years without knowing why.

But what does it matter? In the end, he was poisoned into a fool, and Zhang Yue, a pretty Ge'er, married him instead of Xu Ran. So it was difficult for Xu Cheng to embrace their vast differences, and he was perplexed as to why life in their Xu Family had become increasingly difficult after Xu Ran became a fool.

"Xu Ran, I tell you, if you give me the meat in your basket today, I will let you go," Xu Cheng planned now that he had met Xu Ran today. If you don't, you won't be able to get past me." He then placed his hands on his chest, looked at Xu Ran, and assumed a commanding posture.

However, Xu Ran was amused, "Xu Cheng, why didn't I know you are so shameless before? I bought the meat. Why should I give it to you? What is your relationship with me? "

"I am your younger brother. What do you think our relationship is? Cut the crap! Give me the meat!" Xu Cheng was very greedy about the meat and he knew the meat in Xu Ran's basket could support their family for a long time.

"Elder brother? Xu Cheng, you're so shameless, haha. Can you recall what you did when your family parted ways? The most important question is, do you recall how I came to be a fool?" The final few words were spoken very close to Xu Cheng's ear, which terrified him deeply.

Xu Cheng took two steps backward, "You...I don't know what you mean."

"You naturally know what I mean. Do you think I should tell others about this? How about just report it to the officials in the Yamen? "

Hearing the word "Yamen", Xu Cheng felt guilty, but he could not resist the temptation of so much meat, so he decided to grab directly the meat in Xu Ran's pack basket.

Xu Ran was not a complete moron. He wouldn't let him succeed, of course. He turned around and slammed the basket into the man. Xu Cheng had been knocked to the ground. He had not anticipated being struck by Xu Ran. He, too, was taken aback. He was perplexed as to how Xu Ran could be so strong.