Chapter 164

Just when Liu Tong and Xiao Qingyun were laughing happily, Zhao Huanhuan rushed over and pointed at Liu Tong and said, "Who are you? Seeing the sovereign, why not bow down? It's impolite."

Liu Tong was stunned, then he immediately looked at Zhao Huanhuan unhappily, "Are you polite to question me so loudly and point at me with your finger? Also, Qingyun doesn't say anything, who are you to question me? "

Neither Xiao Qingyun nor Xiao Ling expected Zhao Huanhuan to question Liu Tong. They were also stunned. Xiao Qingyun reacted to Liu Tong's words.

"Shut up Zhao Huanhuan! Who gave you the right to question Tongtong? He is the honored guest of the master. How can you question him? You're really impolite, apologize to Tongtong quickly!"

Hearing Xiao Qingyun's angry shout, Zhao Huanhuan became very angry. Because of Xiao Qingyun, he couldn't be the legal wife of King Yan and he could only say that he would become King Yan's concubine. 

In the end, after waiting for so many years, King Yan still didn't marry him into the mansion. He knew that it must be Xiao Qingyun who was messing around and didn't want him to marry into the mansion. Besides, Xiao Qingrun even shouted at him for someone he didn't know, which made Zhao Huanhuan very aggrieved.

He became very angry and wronged, but he knew that he couldn't be angry with Xiao Qingyun, then he chose Liu Tong as his target.

Zhao Huanhuan ignored Xiao Qingyun's words and answered Liu Tong, " Who am I? Today, I will tell you who I am. I am the younger cousin of the Sovereign, a guest of the mansion, even you should call me cousin."

Hearing what he said, Liu Tong unconsciously thought of what Xu Ran often said. This was a big joke. Liu Tong felt that Xu Ran's words appropriate to this scene. Liu Tong turned his gaze to Xiao Qingyun to ask about the identity of Zhao Huanhuan, but Xiao Qingyun blinked at him. He was dissatisfied with Zhao Huanhuan and naturally wouldn't help him now.

Seeing Xiao Qingyun blinking at him, Liu Tong understood what he meant and said to Zhao Huanhuan rudely, "How could a cousin from afar shout in the mansion? Didn't you hear what the Lord said just now? I am the honored guest of the master, even he hasn't spoken to me like that, how could you? "

"You!" Zhao Huanhuan choked on Liu Tong's words and didn't know how to refute him.

Liu Tong learned this from Xu Ran. Then he blurted out all the harshest words, with King Yan supporting him, he was not afraid to offend him.

Seeing that he was no match for him, Zhao Huanhuan started to act coquettishly at Xiao Qingyun, "Cousin, look at him, I just asked him a few questions, how could he say that to me? Cousin, you have to stand up for me!"

His voice made Liu Tong's goosebumps.

Staring at Zhao Huanhuan, Xiao Qingyun sighed and then said, "Zhao Huanhuan, it's your fault.I have told you many times that you must have a better tone and attitude when talking to people. You can't criticize everyone, I also told you that Tongtong is the host's guest of honor. Even I had never been so nice to him before. You are 18 years old, why are you not sensible?"

Xiao Qingyun looked helpless but he didn't make Zhao Huanhuan reflect on himself. Instead, he felt that Xiao Qingyun was siding with Liu Tong.

"Cousin, you must see clearly, he's a Ge'er, not a man. Even he's a little similar to the master, you can't seduce him just because you're lonely. But this is not your fault, it's all the fault of this vixen. Cousin, you just wait. I'll give him a lesson today, then the master won't know."

Xiao Qingyun was so angry that he almost took a breath. He really didn't expect Zhao Huanhuan to say it. He said that he seduce Liu Tong and also called Liu Tong a vixen. Xiao Qingyun thought, if King Yan heard this, Zhao Huanhuan would definitely be dead now. The vixen who was scolded was also mad at Liu Tong! No one had ever told him like this.