Side 1-2

Xu ran left out of the restaurant, followed by his family, and went to Doctor He's pharmacy.

It was a hot June day, and there were few pedestrians on the street. In Doctor He's pharmacy, there were no customers. Doctor He was carrying a book and reading it on the sofa when Xu Ran and the others arrived.

"Cough... cough..." Xu Ran coughed again before entering the door, drawing Doctor He's attention.

Dr. He may have been too absorbed in what he was reading or he really didn't hear it and didn't even move.

Xu Ran looked back at Liu Tong and smiled helplessly, "Let's go right in! Doctor He didn't hear it."

Liu Tong nodded. "Well, then let's go in!"

Xu Ran still walked in the front and took the book away from Doctor He.

Xu Ran realized why Doctor had taken the book away after he removed it. He didn't say anything. He didn't fall asleep since he was too engrossed in reading books. Doctor He remained unconscious even after Xu Ran removed the book.

"Doctor He, Doctor He, wake up, I'm Xu Ran! And I'm back."

Xu Ran whispered to Doctor He, but it was still useless.

Xu Ran pushed Doctor He a few times.

"What is it? Is anyone coming?"

Doctor He stood up in shock and almost bumped into Xu Ran.

Xu Ran shook his hand in front of Doctor He and said, "Doctor He, are you awake? I'm Xu Ran and we're back."

"Ah! Xu Ran, who is Xu Ran?" Doctor He asked blankly.

He appeared to be still dazed from the dream. When Xu Ran noticed the kettle on the table, he requested Tangtang to pour him a drink of water. And Doctor He was finally awake after he drank it. 

"Hey! Xu Ran, when did you come back?"

Xu Ran smiled and said. "Doctor He, you're finally awake. I'm not sure how you manage to treat people when you're so woozy."

Doctor He was upset by Xu Ran's words. "What did you say, kid? What exactly do you mean by "treating people"? Let me tell you, my medical abilities are exceptional. Allow me to take your pulse if you don't believe me. I merely need to take your pulse to figure out what's wrong with you." He was about to grab Xu Ran's hands as he said it.

Xu Ran immediately hid his hands behind his back. "Well, well, I'm sure you've got it! I was wrong. I shouldn't have said that to you."

Doctor He smiled as he rubbed his chin and added, "That's a lot more like it! Besides, you've been gone for so long and haven't even sent a message. You still have the guts to come over. Aren't you worried I'll administer a poison to you?" Xu Ran smiled again, feeling helpless. You became more like a child as you grew older. He recalled that Doctor. At the time, he was not like this.

However, Xu Ran was still very happy to see Doctor He in such high spirits.

So he told Doctor. He repeated what he said to Mr. Chen. Doctor He was no longer angry after hearing Xu Ran's explanation. He just advised him not to depart without saying anything again in the future. Xu Ran constantly said yes. Doctor, however, He continued to take the pulses of Xu Ran and his family one by one. Dr., after all, He explained that they must be exhausted after running all the way and that their bodies required conditioning, therefore he needed to feel their pulse for them.

Doctor, after sensing it, He prescribed some medication for them and instructed them to boil it for them to drink when they returned home. It was beneficial to their health. This drug was primarily intended for Liu Tong. He was hurt by the previous child he lost. He'd have to suffer as he became old if he didn't receive sufficient conditioning.