Chapter 87

When Xu Ran returned with the clothes for Du Xin, he discovered that he had fallen asleep, and it was not appropriate to wake him up. As a result, when Xu Ran awoke, he simply went out and requested the waiter to bring him buckets of hot water and a meal.

After saying this, Xu Ran exited the inn. It was pure luck that He ran across Du Xin today. Initially, Xu Ran had no intention of assisting him, but he remembered the days they had spent together during the exam. They were already friends, and they should do everything they could to aid one other. After all, anyone may get into trouble.

Xu Ran, on the other hand, had always had the impression that Du Xin was a little odd, but he couldn't put his finger on why, so he stopped thinking about it. In any case, he had no recent intentions to visit the town.

____

When Xu Ran got home, he heard his child Baozi screaming. Baozi's voice, according to Xu Ran, was very good and penetrative. It could be heard from a long distance, waking everyone up at night. Xu Ran believed it was vital to decrease the child's voice in this circumstance.

On the other hand, Baozi was easily satisfied. As long as he was full and had no piss, he would be obedient.

In modern times, Xu Ran understood that many adults who professionally babysat children lived with them on a synchronized schedule, especially when it came to sleeping. He believed that his family was capable of doing so as well, but the candidates were difficult to choose from. Only he and Shao Yu were capable, but it was his baby, and Xu Ran wanted to look after it personally. He discussed with Liu Tong and decide to do it on his own. Liu Tong would replace him after recovering from childbirth.

Liu Tong was fine with that, but he was worried that Xu Ran would be too tired if he could not sleep during the day.

Xu Ran said, "It doesn't matter. I'll get used to it soon. I'm afraid I won't be able to get back to normal easily."

"I'll call you then." Liu Tong said with a smile.

They ultimately settled the issue. Xu Ran began dealing with his business in the morning and at night, and sleeping with Baozi at other times.

What a dedicated dad!

Xu Ran informed them of this at dinner, and no one objected. One person had to be chosen specifically to look after the child, and Xu Ran and Liu Tong were the obvious options.

If someone delivered a present at this time, Xu Ran reminded Shao Yu and Gao Quan that the present and the sender's name should be noted, and the favor would be repaid in the future. With no objections, Shao Yu and Gao Quan nodded.

Sausage smoking was handed over to Mr. Hu. He played Chinese chess with his friends every day while smoking meat. What a comforting life!

Two dogs patrolled the door in turn all the time to keep people from taking the sausage. Mr. Hu's chess players were likewise reliable, so there was no need to be concerned. The bacon, on the other hand, had to be salted for a month before being taken out of the barrel and smoked, because the flesh could only be salty and held for longer this manner.

It was December, and the family was getting ready to shop for the Spring Festival and prepare the Laba Porridge. Shao Yu received all of these items. Shao Yu had to have done these things previously and had no reservations in accepting the task.

After all the work in the family had been distributed, Xu Ran could concentrate on accompanying his baby.

From the next day, Xu Ran began to take care of Baozi and Liu Tong alone. He even cooked all the meals. Of course, he could sleep, but not long. After all, he needed to adapt the first day.