Chapter 159

Xu Ran shook his head and turned to face the person staring at the bed "You're the ones who get to go out first! Don't interrupt Tongtong's rest. From here, I'll just keep an eye on things."

Xu Ran was right, despite their apprehensions. With so many of them present, Liu Tong's sleep would be seriously disrupted.

King Yan spoke first, "Xu Ran, I'll leave Zheng to you. We will go out first. Lu Qi, come over." King Yan waved at Lu Qi and asked him to come over.

Lu Qi walked to King Yan and asked, "May I ask what orders the king has?"

King Yan said, "No matter what methods you use, no matter how rare and precious the herbs you need, you must make sure Zheng would recover, okay?"

Lu Qi nodded and replied, "Don't worry about the it. Xu Ran was right, despite their apprehensions. She has a lot of them. The king's home contains valuable medicinal herbs. I assure the Second Young Master that everything will be alright. You don't need to be concerned. Second Young Master will undoubtedly make a full recovery. It would seriously disrupt Liu Tong's sleep."

When they heard Lu Qi's statements, not only King Yan, but also other people felt relieved. They exchanged worrisome glances at Liu Tong, who was still laying on the bed, and King Yan was the first to leave the chamber.

After entering the door, Tangtang and Guoguo remained silent. When they were about to leave, they were staring at Xu Ran. Xu Ran gave them a positive nod and did not appear to be concerned in the least. "Don't worry! Dad's here. I won't let anything happen to your Daddy."

Tangtang and Guoguo could rest assured finally and followed the crowd out.

Xu Ran saw Xiao Qingyun wiping his tears again as he left. He didn't know if he was affected or something, but he wanted to cry himself.

Baozi was holding Xu Ran's legs and didn't want to go out no matter what. Seeing this, Xu Ran did not force him to go out. He bowed his head and said to him,, "Baozi, since you don't want to go out, you can stay with me in the house! But no matter what, you can't disturb Daddy's rest, okay?"

Baozi nodded seriously and said with certainty, "Dad, I promise I won't disturb Daddy."

Xu Ran put his hand on his head and lifted him up. He sat next to the bed, staring at Liu Tong. Lu Qi remained in the room as well, not daring to leave in case of an emergency.

It was already mid-afternoon when they returned. Outside, it was already dark. Lu Qi was psychologically and physically fatigued after being so busy for so long and fell asleep on the room's table.

Baozi likewise fell asleep in Xu Ran's arms, with one hand clutching Xu Ran's garments tightly and the other holding Liu Tong's blanket. It's possible that he saw Liu Tong was OK and didn't have to worry again, or that he was just too exhausted. Despite the fact that the infant was unaware of what was going on, he was highly sensitive.

Xu Ran hugged Baozi's small body tightly, not letting him be cold. He just looked at Liu Tong quietly.

To be honest, if Liu Tong was a man, he can definitely attract a lot of childe, but as a childe, he won't be very popular.

Xu Ran, on the other hand, has never considered himself to be unattractive. He may have been entangled at first, but his mind had become fused with the fool's memory. He didn't reject Liu Tong since he understood what he had done for the fool and to protect the two children.

Back then, the two of them had supported each other step by step. And it's been quite a few years now.

By July of this year, he had been in this world for exactly ten years.