Chapter 160

Xu Ran had just walked to the door when he saw Baozi's expectant expression. Xu Ran picked up Baozi and asked him, "Why are you standing at the door? It's so cold today."

Baozi pouted and said unhappily, "Dad, can you bring me with you tomorrow? No one can talk to me here. I'm so bored."

Xu Ran remembered that there were a lot of children nearby! How could Baozi still feel bored?

Before Xu Ran could ask, Liu Tong came out of the room and explained to him, "All the children in the vicinity went to school, the others are all childe and their parents wouldn't let them go out to play with other kids, so Baozi can't find his little friends."

Xu Ran looked at Baozi and said in his heart, "Only our childe can go out and play casually, but he couldn't find anyone to play with now. I don't know if it's pitiful or what."

Xu Ran asked Baozi, "Baozi, do you want to go to school too? I don't know if the childe here can go to school, or what do you think if I send you to King Yan's residence, so you learn the manners and how to manage a family from Qing Yun with Yan Lan?

Baozi had no idea what manners and family management meant, so he stared at Xu Ran blankly. Xu Ran, on the other hand, was still enamored with the image of Baozi, who had been trained by Xiao Qingyun and appeared to be a complete childe. Xu Ran considered it carefully and concluded that it was truly great. He could conjure it up by recalling a TV show he'd seen in a past life.

Baozi thought it was incredibly nice to acquire manners and manage a family after seeing his father's smile. In his mind's eye, Xu Ran saw Baozi clad in white, waving his folding fan and smiling kindly. He could proudly announce that he was his son to others. Xu Ran knew he was going to be proud of his son right away.

It was fantastic to be imaginative, but it was not for everyone. When Xu Ran regained consciousness, he noticed Baozi staring at him with an expectant expression. Xu Ran's imagination was soon shattered when he laughed with his gums visible and looked so stupid. After imagining the three children's expressions, Xu Ran concluded that Tangtang was the only one who matched his imagination.

Despite the fact that Guoguo and Tangtang appeared to be identical, Guoguo had a ruffian appearance, which was most likely due to his desire to join the army. Of course, Guoguo would be more popular than Tangtang as a result of this. Xu Ran was unconcerned about their future as long as they would not be fickle in love.

Xu Ran looked at Baozi who had been staring at him and sighed silently. He looked good too! But it felt like it was his behavior that had ruined his face.

Xu Ran made a decision and said to Baozi, "Baozi, do you still want to marry Qing Shu when you grow up?"

Baozi nodded affirmatively, "Yeah, I do. even in my dreams."

Xu Ran touched his forehead and wondered who had taught him all this. Really, how come he understood everything at such a young age?

Xu Ran said to Baozi, "Since you want to, listen to Dad's arrangement, go to class with Yan Lan, let your uncle make you more powerful, so you can marry Qing Shu later when you go back."

Baozi nodded continuously. "All right, all right, I'll listen to you. I'm going to become stronger and go back to marry Qing Shu." As he spoke, he clenched his fists at Xu Ran as a sign of determination.

Although he mentioned it himself, but with Baozi's reaction, Xu Ran still felt like he was going to have a headache. As for the reason, he didn't know, but the biggest one might be that he had misled his son.

After Baozi consented, Xu Ran informed Liu Tong of the situation, as well as his dreams. Liu Tong was enthusiastic about the moment and even contributed a few remarks. After a period of imagining it, they both agreed that it was a fantastic concept. And while Liu Tong wasn't sure when it began, he didn't see anything wrong with Baozi marrying Qing Shu when he grew up.