Chapter 121

This book will proceed to its regular schedule :D

The Arrival

Qin Shuwu talked about making a couple more dishes as they ate. Xu Ran recalled that they had planted a fiddlehead last year, and it should be in leaf now.

Xu Ran said, "Brother Qin, I'll go back to see if there's anything more I can eat. The fiddlehead in the highlands should be good now, in my opinion. It may be utilized to prepare cold meals in that instance, and it tastes great."

"Alright, it's up to you. Anyway, just send anything fresh you can get!" Qin Shuwu said.

Xu Ran nodded and continued, "Brother Qin, You should make touch with such restaurants once again. Mr. Chen's restaurant, for example, will undoubtedly charge a higher price for these goods. Both he and us will make more money this way."

Dishes may be purchased at the store for a low price and in a convenient manner. It would be more expensive to eat the foods at the restaurant, and it would demonstrate a lifestyle. Although people didn't know much about lifestyle at the time, there were a lot of wealthy individuals who would be ashamed to shop at this store.

Qin Shuwu took some vegetables and said to Xu Ran, "You are really clever. Of course, I'll ask about this. However, you should plant more veggies in your farm because it would save you money. I don't have a lot of land, but I intend to put vegetables on it all. It should be plenty if you plant more."

Xu Ran nodded, "I agree. Several acres are left uncultured and I will plant vegetables there soon."

"Good." Xu Lan replied.

Then they went through the specifics, and by the time they were done, other people were full and had departed.

Xu Ran remembered the fruit trees and inquired of Qin Shuwu, "Have you gone to Half Month Town, Brother Qin? In a letter to me, Zhuo Yun stated that he was told there are numerous fruit trees in the property. He requested that I come over and have a look."

Qin Shuwu thought for a moment and said, "I've been to this town once. I'm not sure if there are fruit trees there, but there are surely quite a lot of fruits. I was told local people planted them. There should be fruit trees since there are so many fruits. Zhuo Yun wrote to tell you this from far away. I think he is right and you should go and take a look."

Xu Ran nodded, "I agree, but I plan to go to Mr. Hu's first. They plant strawberries there, so there must be other fruits there."

Qin Shuwu nodded, "There are indeed, but not many. The most serious issue is that these trees have matured to the point that they cannot be transported here, even if purchased. Another issue is that people may be unwilling to sell them. I'm thinking of going up to the mountain to have a look. On the mountain behind your house, there are most likely several fruit trees."

On the mountain behind him, Xu Ran remembered seeing several wild cherry and pear trees. There were a lot of them.

He smiled, "Brother Qin, thank you for reminding me. I'm going out tomorrow to see what's going on. It appears that it will have to be postponed for the time being."

"You are welcome. You don't care about this deli very often, and I'm not going to care whether you grow fruit trees. I'll find as many as I can, and you can do anything you want."

Of course, courtesy necessitates reciprocity.

Xu Ran said, "Okay, thank you."

Qin Shuwu waved his hand, "You are welcome."