Chapter 83

File a Suit

Xu Ran told Liu Tong what had happened in the yard, which had no effect on Liu Tong's face but caused his own to darken once more. Liu Tong's look did not remain unchanged; he simply did not understand at the moment. Such a thing could never happen to him!

Liu Tong even asked, "Are they really the servants of the Zhuo Yun? How could they do such a thing?

Xu Ran was also surprised. Normally people of the Zhuo Mansion shouldn't be like this!

He didn't know how these three Ge'ers with evil thoughts got the job in Zhuo Mansion.

Liu Tong was not as enraged as he claimed, and he actually consoled Xu Ran "We all know you're a wonderful person, Ran. You're polite, smart, and conscientious. You also have a pleasant disposition. We've seen how you've been treating them over the last few days. It's no surprise they have impolite thoughts. They wouldn't have such thoughts if it weren't for the fact that I'm pregnant."

Xu Ran was adamantly opposed. "There's nothing wrong with you being pregnant, Tongtong. That is our baby. After all, it has nothing to do with you. They were the ones who had the thoughts, and I loathe people who have no self-respect who covet things that aren't theirs."

Looking at him being furious, Liu Tong uncommonly touched his head and said, "Alright, Ran, don't be angry. They're going back tomorrow anyway, and you won't see them again. Let's sleep, and you'll forget it when we wake up tomorrow."

Xu Ran pouted, "Remember that they are Zhuo Yun's servants, and we will undoubtedly visit Zhuo Yun's residence. Seeing them there will be revolting! Furthermore, if they can seduce me in my home, why couldn't they seduce Zhuo Yun in his? Certainly not! I need to inform Zhuo Yun to send these individuals out tomorrow. Keeping them is a disaster!"

The more Xu Ran spoke, the more agitated he became. He wanted to fly to the Zhuo Mansion right now and tell them that these people could not be kept at home.

Liu Tong felt that if he continued speaking, he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, so he dragged him down and leaned sideways to kiss him, blocking his mouth from speaking.

Xu Ran was disappointed that he couldn't say anything else, but he was relieved since this was the first time Tongtong had taken the initiative to kiss him like this, and it was even on his lips. Then he became upset once more since Liu Tong was pregnant and he couldn't help him.

Xu Ran gently pushed Liu Tong away. "Tongtong, don't turn me on now, but I will remember this. You have to pay it back after giving birth."

Liu Tong nodded, and he didn't worry about what Xu Ran said. Anyway, whatever Xu Ran wanted, he would satisfy him. He just couldn't give hard feelings to this man because he really loved him.

Looking at Liu Tong's obedient appearance, Xu Ran kissed him on the face. Then he put him in his arms and pulled the quilts over him. "Sleep. I'll forget when I get up tomorrow morning."

"Okay."

_____

When Xu Ran awoke the next morning, he had completely forgotten about what had transpired the night before. His face clouded again as he spotted the three Ge'ers at breakfast. Anyone could tell he was unhappy now.

Xu Ran forced himself to hold back his anger and asked them to leave immediately after the breakfast.

Xu Ran had intended to drive them back, but he no longer wanted to. Instead, he asked Gao Quan to send the three Ge'ers out in a carriage, and he went to Wu Mei to borrow an ox-cart to transport the two men back. He kept reminding himself that he needed to inform Zhuo Yun what had happened.