Chapter 128

Many tiny fish were present. Xu Ran set aside some for Guoguo and Qin Shuwen as snacks, while Liu Tong took care of the remainder. He planned to transport this batch of trees to the town and sell it to Qin Shuwu once they were through planting them.

The mountain behind the home looked nice after this set of trees were planted. Another piece of good news arrived at the same time. Huasheng gave birth to puppies.

There were four different colored pups. Taozi, Lizi, and Juzi were their dads, and they were identified by their color. Huasheng's hue was shared by the others.

But this time they got two male dogs and two female dogs.

They were all adorable. Because Xu Ran named the four large dogs himself, he chose to name the four puppies after Guoguo and Tangtang. Before deciding on the names, the two children deliberated for a whole day.

Another four kinds of food were selected as the names, but they were more meaningful and more complicated than what Xu Ran had selected.

The two female dogs were named Cherry and Strawberry, and the male ones were named Walnut and Chestnut.

In comparison, they were indeed better.

Then the families praised the two children one by one.

Xu Ran informed them that the four dogs will remain in the household. They would protect the orchard as they grew older. After all, the orchard has the potential to bring them both money and trouble in the future. Some people may be envious and steal or cause harm as a result. It would be safer if there were four dogs present.

After planting trees, they took care of the puppies at home. Time flied and it was April 5th.

Xu Ran had put off going to town for a long time. The dried fish he had originally preserved at home, on the other hand, were gobbled up since he couldn't keep them for long.

Therefore, Xu Ran went to the town empty-handed finally.

The business was as good as it had always been. It drew people not just from the town, but also from the surrounding villages. Pot-stewed beef was particularly popular, owing to the fact that many individuals had begun rice transplanting and desired to improve their diet.

This time, Qin Shuwu did not work at the fruit shop, but at the deli.

Xu Ran walked over and said with a smile, "Brother Qin, you really work hard and stay wherever you are needed."

Qin Shuwu was preoccupied and completely disregarded Xu Ran. Xu Ran couldn't help since he didn't know what to do, so he could only stand by and watch. Customers were well-behaved and patiently waited in line. Qin Shuwu sold quickly, and the construction was completed quickly.

After that, he turned to Xu Ran, "Hello. What's up?"

Xu Ran said it again, this time more forcefully, because he didn't think Qin Shuwu was rough. After all, he might just say something. He was, however, unfortunate this time. As soon as he finished speaking, Xu Ran felt an ache in his head. Qin Shuwu lifted his hand and motioned for him to continue tapping.

Xu Ran almost collapsed...

They laughed and made a fuss. Qin Shuwu asked another clerk to address customers and he took Xu Ran to the fruit shop.

After they sat down, Qin Shuwu's asked first, "Have you thought of the new dishes? Many customers have been asking me these days and I really don't know how to answer."

Xu Ran smiled, "Really? I'm surprised you're stuck! Don't worry, I've already considered that. We may add three additional recipes, all of which are simple to make."