Chapter 155

People in Red Tower were always active from morning to evening after the breakfast business began, because guests arrived at any moment.

Xu Ran had promised Lu Qi that he would come over four times a month to tell stories, and he had kept his word. It was not an issue. The issue was with himself. After selling the pancakes, he had to deal with the pig's internal organs. And before he could eat and rest for a time, a huge number of guests arrived to eat hotpot. They asked him to tell stories on the wall.

At the time, Xu Ran was filled with regret. Why did he feel compelled to share these stories? He had been pretty busy before he began selling breakfast, and he was now completely exhausted. The thing that made Xu Ran the happiest was the fact that the New Year was approaching, and he would finally be able to rest!

Everyone was counting money the next day after the doors were closed when Xu Ran patted forcefully on the table, startling everyone else. Half of the copper coins they were holding fell to the ground.

They all looked at Xu Ran and asked what was wrong with him.

Xu Ran had already prepared an excuse, but he suddenly couldn't speak under everyone's attention .

So Xu Ran could only change the subject and said, "Let's close the door early this year! This is the first new year we would celebrate in Yanzhou. We should prepare for it well."

Xu Ran's thoughts were unknown to Liu Tong. He simply didn't feel he had enough time to make particular purchases for the Spring Festival. "Ran, you don't have to be concerned about this. Didn't we get ingredients delivered on a daily basis? Everything should be kept for us, I've already instructed them. All we have to do now is wait until New Year's Eve to acquire it. Our business is getting better these days. Let's not close the door for now!"

The reason I wanted to close the door was because of the good business! Xu Ran whispered something in his heart. He couldn't say it, though. He was the one who came up with the notion. Even a child like Baozi did not complain, so Xu Ran could only hold back the words he had to speak before.

Xu Ran said, "Let's keep it open as normal if that's the case! However, don't prepare too many ingredients in a short period of time. I'm afraid that some people's homes have previously hosted family reunion dinners. It would be wasteful if we bought a lot of ingredients and only a few people showed up."

Liu Tong nodded and said. "Ran, I got it. Right, Ran, everyone is very tired these days. We'd better employ a few people next year! Several people had already questioned me about Honeycomb briquettes a few days ago. People also wanted to buy the noodles we'd made and cook them themselves. We won't be able to handle it ourselves, whether we sell these goods to them or not. We might as well hire some people."

Xu Ran looked at Baozi, who was propping up his chin, and saw that he was already nodding. He must sleepy now..

Liu Tong said exactly what he thought. So Xu Ran nodded without further ado, "Mm, As I previously stated, we will open for business in the early tenth of the next year. And that's when we'll start looking for people. If it becomes too hot, we'll have to stop selling hotpot and find something else to sell. The recruitment would be necessary."

Despite the fact that no one said anything, they were all exhausted. From dawn till the moon hung high in the evening, they got up and prepared. They didn't take a break during the day, and the days had gone on for over 20 days. It was hard for them not to be fatigued.

No one disagreed to Xu Ran's words, of course. He wouldn't be able to tolerate it if they continued to operate in this manner. True, they needed to produce money, but they also needed to stay in good health.