Chapter 113

Mr. Chen was familiar with these two children. Tangtang and Guoguo were incredibly beloved, with their two similar adorable looks and their bright and sensible personalities. Mr. Chen was enthralled by Tangtang and Guoguo, and he rushed to welcome Xu Ran and the others.

He and Qin Shuwu knew each other because they both had businesses in town. Mr. Chen gave Qin Shuwu a friendly smile "Mr. Qin is indeed a sight to behold! I feel humbled by your presence."

Qin Shuwu smiled, "Sure. Since this is my first visit here, will Mr. Chen treat me nicely?"

Qin Shuwu was obviously joking, which pulled their friendship closer together right away. Mr. Chen smiled and replied, "Of course, I will do my best to help you. Simply order any of my specialty meals today, and I will only charge you half the price."

Charging him half the price would do Qin Shuwu a favor while also allowing him to get paid without being dismissed. Mr. Chen was obviously a qualified businessman, communicating in a smooth and pleasant manner. Especially because he indicated he could order any of the restaurant's signature dishes, many of which were limited in supply.

Xu Ran gave a kind smile. "Can you two, Mr. Chen and Brother Qin, skip the formalities? We're on the verge of going hungry. If you truly want to help us, Mr. Chen! Serve us a few dishes right away!"

Tangtang and Guoguo also looked at Mr. Chen with an expectant look, which was irresistible to Mr. Chen, who immediately said, "Sure, sure. I'll serve you dishes immediately. Tangtang and Guoguo, order whatever you like."

The waiter came over as soon as Mr. Chen said this, reporting the names of the dishes for them. Tangtang and Guoguo exchanged blank looks with Xu Ran, as they had no idea what the waiter had mentioned.

Xu Ran was likewise taken aback because he didn't recognize the names. If they were written down, he might be able to predict them literally.

Mr. Chen, Xu Ran paused for a while and added, "Mr. Chen, do not report the dish names because we have no idea what they are. Just serve a couple things to us right away, but not the ones I brought over. We'd want to try something new for meal."

Mr. Chen was annoyed when he heard it. "Xu Ran, are you serious? You are bored with those dishes that the others are desiring but fail to get! If you are so bored with them, why don't you send some to me?"

Having rubbed it in, Xu Ran quickly got up to appease him, "Mr. Chen, calm down.I don't intend to do anything else. I brought two children to your restaurant for the first time. Is it okay if I give them something they've never had before? Keep the rest of the food for the other guests. Isn't that better?"

"Humph!" Mr. Chen snorted coldly, obviously not wanting to talk to Xu Ran.

Xu Ran whispered to Mr. Chen, "Mr. Chen, I have an good idea. Get me a private room and I'll share it with you."

Mr. Chen's eyes lighted up the instant he heard the word "idea," but he didn't show it on his face and kept his indifferent demeanor.

Xu Ran pulled at Mr. Chen's sleeve. "Mr. Chen, I'm serious. If you don't agree, I'll share it with someone else."

Xu Ran pretended to leave.

Knowing it was a blackmail, Mr. Chen could not help but get angry!

"Stop! Xu Ran, remember this. If you can't come up with a good idea today, I will charge you twice the price today."

Xu Ran smiled, "What if you're satisfied?"

"Satisfied, then I'll treat you to a free meal!" Mr. Chen still wore an arrogant look on his face.