Chapter 152

This chapter may have missing words or sentences.

Xu Ran went straight to work in the kitchen, preparing hotpot sauces and instructing the chefs on how to kill and clean fish, which continued until dark.

_____

Lu Qi's group returned just as it was becoming dark. When they returned, they headed directly to the kitchen to get some dinner. Even Gao Quan, with his guarded demeanor, joined them.

However, because everyone was assisting Xu Ran in cleaning fish and preparing vegetables, there was nothing edible in the kitchen. There was just the remaining cold food from lunch, which the cook refused to feed these people with.

Xu Ran gave the cook his task and went to make fried rice for these individuals. Xu Ran prepared sour spicy fried rice in the absence of eggs, allowing this group of hungry people to fill their stomachs first.

Xu Ran said while frying, "You can eat a little now just to fill your stomach. Later, there will be delicious food. If you are full now and cannot eat anymore later, don't blame me for not reminding you."

The moment Xu Ran's voice fell, Du Xin screamed at the door, "Don't say so much. Give me some food first. Otherwise, we'll starve to death. If so, no matter what you will cook tonight, we won't be able to eat."

Xu Ran rolled his eyes at him, "Isn't it that you have just skipped a meal? I don't believe you can really starve to death. If you really starve to death, I will definitely send you a burial ceremony."

Instead of making Xu Ran act faster, only getting mocked by him, Du Xin was pissed off and hung on Lu Qi's shoulder coquettishly, "Lu Qi, Xu Ran is too annoying. Go beat him up."

With so many people around, unlike Du Xin, who did not care about the others' opinion at all, Lu Qi pulled him down from his shoulder and said, "If you don't want to eat tonight, I'll beat him up for you."

After weighing up the pros and cons, Du Xin pulled Lu Qi at his clothes and whispered to him, "You can beat him up when I'm full."

Lu Qi looked at him with a confused gaze, "Why don't you go by yourself when you're full? Doesn't that give you more sense of accomplishment? He wouldn't bully you in the future."

Du Xin was also thinking about this question seriously, then he shook his head with a depressed face. "I can't beat him. Even if I beat him, I am no match for his son."

Lu Qi nodded, feeling that it made sense.

However, then he heard Du Xin say, "Why do we have no children? Lu Qi, can you bear me a baby?"

Everyone in the kitchen heard this and looked at Lu Qi unanimously. It all clicked. 'So you're the one below!'

Lu Qi was only looking for a way to beat up Du Xin, so he discovered a gap in the ground and went into it. He was so embarrassed that he wouldn't be able to meet anybody!

Du Xin did not realize his mistake at all. He continued, "Or I can bear one myself. I really want a child, Lu Qi, maybe I can marry a brother! Let him bear us one for each."

This time, without hesitation, Lu Qi slapped Du Xin on his head first and pulled him away.

For some reason, Du Xin was still resisting. His voice could be heard from afar, "Hey! Let go of me, I haven't eaten yet! Hey, hey! Quickly let go of me... "

The people in the kitchen didn't hear what was said as they got further and farther away, but it wouldn't be anything nice anyhow.

After Lu Qi and Du Xin left, the labor in the kitchen continued, but so did the chatter. It was expected that everyone in the Prince Residence would soon discover that their Master enjoyed males and was the one underneath. Furthermore, the guy Master adored wanted to marry a brother so that they could each have a kid because Master couldn't have one.