Chapter 139

Gathering

When Xu Ran reached home, he found that there was nothing outside. The horse was led in and the door was closed.

It seemed that Tangtang and Guoguo moved quite quickly. Xu Ran knocked on the door and it was soon opened. The person who opened the door said, "Dad, there you are. Come in quickly. We are packing up."

Xu Ran nodded and walked in. Then he was a little shocked to see the yard was full of people and things.

Tangtang said behind his back, "Dad, we are waiting for you to come back and assign the rooms. Then these things can be moved into the right room."

"Why don't you let your Daddy do that? You don't have to wait for me." said Xu Ran.

"This is what Daddy said. He said that you are more appropriate, so he asked you to come. Godfathers are waiting in the room." said Tangtang.

Xu Ran rubbed his nose and felt a little weird in his heart. Did Tongtong think that the room was not enough to assign? Or was he just being shy?

After thinking about it carefully, Xu Ran felt that it must because he is shy.

It is true that they have to live here for a long time. It is not proper to separate the couple, but if they don't separate, It is estimated that it would be much harder for Liu Tong to arrange.

Thinking about this, Xu Ran understood what was going on here. He went to the middle of the yard and clapped his hands and said, "Every one, listen to me please. There are eight rooms on both sides of my house upstairs. And seven of them were taken. Tangtang, Guoguo, you two can live in one room, then Baozi and Qingshu can also live in a room together, so we will have seven rooms left, so it's done. One room for Godfathers, and another for Big Brother Qin and his husband... "

Nine rooms were completely enough, and the things were started to be placed in the rooms one by one.

Everyone picks up their stuff so the things in the yard were quickly removed .

But it started to rain heavily again soon. And there was the sound of a gong outside. Xu Ran guessed that must be the village chief looking for people from the village.

Even though the rain was getting heavier, Xu Ran still decided to go out and take a look. By the way, he had to explain for the extra members of his family. He was afraid that if the village really got infected with the plague, they would be blamed.

Xu Ran went to grab an umbrella and called Liu Tong, Zhuo Yun and Qin Shuwu to come. He started to remind them, "Tongtong, take your brothers and friends to clean up the house first, then change their clothes and throw them off. Don't be reluctant to part with this. After all, they've all run through teh town, okay?"

Liu Tong nodded. "Got it, I'll go now."

Then, Xu Ransaid to Zhuo Yun, "Zhuo Yun, everyone in the village knows that you often come to my house. I'm not worried about this. You should be responsible for taking care of the children. Don't let them go out recently."

Zhuo Yun nodded. "Mm, I got it. The children are very sensible, and they know what to do at this moment."

After he finished talking to Zhuo Yun, Xu Ran said to Qin Shuwu, "Brother Qin, I don't think anyone saw it when you came here today. They would probably say that we went to the town to buy things even if they saw us. You must tell them that you came here with Zhuo Yun. You came over after the rain stopped a few days ago. You are in-laws and it's normal to come together. Remember to remind the children what and how to say and not let others find an excuse to convict us."