Side 7-8

The next morning, Guoguo awoke at dawn. He shifted his gaze to the side where Shanwai Muya was dozing. He had already gotten up, and the room was already empty. Outside, Guoguo detected the aroma as well. He had no idea what Shanwai Muya had prepared outdoors, but he was excited.

He couldn't move, so if he awoke, all he could do was lie in bed and inhale the scent outdoors. After a while, Shanwai Muya opened the door and entered, carrying a tray containing numerous items. When he noticed he was awake, he grinned and said, "So you're awake. Are you hungry? I've got breakfast ready."

Guoguo shook his head and said. "I'm not hungry yet. I ate a lot yesterday."

ShNwai Muya said, "Even if you're not hungry, you must eat. I'll bring you some water to wash your face. You can then consume it. Someone should pay me a visit today. I hope they don't frighten you."

Guoguo shook his head. "No way! After all, I'm a boy. I'm not so easily scared."

"That's right, you are not afraid of falling down from such a high place. You just need to see a few people today," Shanwai Muya said as he walked out.

Guoguo was bored lying on the bed, so he had no choice but to sit and wait for Shanwai Muya to return. However, he was still inquisitive about the clansmen who Shanwai Muyan had warned him would intimidate him.

Before offering Guoguo a lunch, Shanwai Muya brought water to wash his face and clean his teeth. Breakfast consisted of oatmeal with homemade pickles, which was light but filling. Guoguo devoured two servings in one sitting. He noticed Shanwai Muya beaming as he finished his meal. Guoguo realized what he was laughing at and turned his face away, embarrassed.

Shanwai Muya has a valid point. It wasn't long before Guoguo became aware of the noise outside. Many people were calling Shanwai Muya's name, all of whom sounded quite young.

Shanwai Muya stepped out to greet them, but the noise outside became even more audible. They were discussing everything, but most importantly, they were questioning Shanwai Muya about the person he had saved.

When Shanwai Muya went to his house to get rice last night, he told the patriarch about it. There were other individuals present at the time in the patriarch's home, and they all heard it. They didn't come over to take a look, however, because it was already dark.

They had been curious and had arrived early in the morning.

Shanwai Muya did not disguise it and invited the company into the residence. Then he introduced Guoguo to them, saying, "His name is Xu Mu. He fell from the top of the mountain and was picked up by me. He can't move anymore, so he needs to lie on the bed. We'll get married as soon as he's recovered." They were unsure about the reason.

The group of people entered the room. Guoguo smiled and waved at them stiffly.

Shanwai Muya saw his movements and immediately walked over. He complained, "Don't you know you can't move your hands? What are you doing? I told them that you're injured and they won't mind."

People watching Guoguo nodded in unison when they heard Shanwai Muya's words. Guoguo reciprocated their understanding with a polite smile. The fifteen-year-old boy had matured over time. His fair and gorgeous face made many childe blush, making Shanwai Muya envious, but he couldn't say anything in front of so many people.

They had seen him and he had already smiled at them. Shanwai Muya was just about to chase them away when one of them came over and told Guoguo, "My name is Shanwai Muzhu. I'm Shanwai Muya's friend. What's your name?"

Shanwai Muya appeared angry. He'd already knew his name when he walked in, but he had to ask again. Shanwai Muzhu couldn't stand being kind to him and wanted to take everything from him.