Chapter 140

Game

Xu Ran didn't stand at the door for long before he entered the room, Mainly because he was too embarrassed to eavesdrop too long.

He was about to ask what they were talking about so happily when he entered the room, but Qin Shuwu pulled him over and started complaining, "Xu Ran, you're also the owner of this house, right? You didn't say a word before you left, so we looked for you everywhere. I thought we scared you away."

Xu Ran hurriedly waved his hand and said, "Brother Qin, don't make jokes like that. Why would I think so? I was out to send some rice to my father. But it took a long time before they opened the door for me, so I came back late. It was all my fault."

Hearing Xu Ran's words, Qin Shuwu got a little angry. "Why are you apologizing to me? It's not your fault. I didn't mean to criticize you. We all know about your family's affairs. You sent these things to them in such a heavy rain, but in the end, they were not even grateful. You'd better not go there in the future. What kind of father he is!"

Xu Ran didn't say much since the Qin family were still there. He just smiled and said, "I guess they didn't hear me because of the heavy rain, speaking of which, what are you looking for me for? what can I do for you?"

Although Qin Shuwu was dissatisfied that Xu Ran had changed the topic, he still answered him, "Here's the thing. Look, there are a lot of people here and we all have nothing to do.It's too boring, so we come to you to see if there is anything for us to do."

Xu Ran looked at them and saw that there were a large group of people in the house. He must find something for them to do.

However, it had been so many years and everyone was probably not interested in chess any more. As for the rest, he couldn't think of anything else!

Xu Ran touched his head in embarrassment and said, "I really can't think of anything now. Why don't you give me some advice? Do you want to sit like this or do you want to stand up?"

Qin Shuwu said, "Let's all get up ! Anyway, it's not hot, so it's boring to just sit here."

Xu Ran thought for a moment and came up with an idea. He said, "How about this, all of you stand up and step aside, then move all the beds and stools to the side to see how much space we can make in the middle. We'll play in the middle."

After Xu Ran said that, everyone started to move. They all stepped aside and moved their things away to empty the space in the middle of the room. In the end, there was actually a lot of space in the middle.

In fact, the thing that Xu Ran wants to play was very simple, that is to kick the shuttlecock, to pass the shuttlecock from one person to another and the one who kicks the most wins.

Of course, this game was not suitable for all members, so Xu Ran asked if they were willing to play it.

Although these guys knew about it, they had never played it before, so they all felt interested.

Xu Ran ruthlessly separated the twin brothers and asked them to choose their teams by playing rock-paper-scissors.

The team who lost would be responsible for dinner tonight and the straw weeds of tomorrow.

The atmosphere instantly heated up.

It wasn't too difficult to do these tasks, but the feeling would be different if it's the punishment .

Tangtang and Guoguo each chose five people to form two teams, six in each team, and they were holding hands to make a circle.

Xu Ran wass the referee. The rules of the game was to pass the shuttlecock. One person kicked to another to see which team kicked the most. If the shuttlecock fell on the ground, then it would pass to another team. And when the game is over, the team who kicked the most would be the winner.