Side 19-20

In truth, Shen Qingling knew very little about the Spring Test. He was once the prime minister's son and the prince's reading partner. When the crown prince ascended to the throne, he was assigned a modest role and gradually rose to his current position. 

He didn't have much experience to share with Tangtang, and Tangtang didn't care. 

They didn't talk much about the Spring Test because no one could say anything about it now. Wang Yi, on the other hand, was guessing Shen Qingling's identity, so he didn't say much. During the meal, it was really silent.

After dinner, they separated. Wang Yi and his partner went back to their own home, Tangtang and Guoguo went back to their courtyard, while Shen Qingling said that he had nothing to do, so he also went to the yard with them. What he meant that Tangtang needed to have a rest but Guoguo could play with him.

Tangtang didn't say anything. Shen Qingling was the owner of the courtyard, so no one could say anything if he wanted to come to his courtyard, let alone they were still friends.

After he went back, Tangtang stood in the yard for a while to help digestion and then went to sleep so that he wouldn't doze off during the afternoon test.

After Tangtang left, Shen Qingling walked over to Guoguo and asked him, "Are you going to go back after the list is released?"

Guoguo nodded. "That's our plan. We need to go to Yanzhou to accomplish something. It will take a long time for us to communicate. Besides, even if my brother passes the exam, he is unlikely to desire to be a capital official. Because my father does not want to relocate. If my brother is the capital official, he will be alone here."

After hearing Guoguo's words, Shen QingLing was stunned and said, "I already guessed it would be like this, but I still feel a little unwilling! If you can leave later, I might think of a way that everyone can be happy about."

Guoguo spread out his hands and said. "This is impossible. You can't follow my brother even if he stayed in the capital for a little longer. After all, you won't be able to join our family anytime soon, and my brother won't be able to join yours. Who made your father-in-law so obnoxious? My brother and I have always cherished our childhood memories."

Tangtang couldn't join Shen's family even without his unpleasant father-in-law, Guoguo didn't mention. Dad would never agree, and his brother would never go against Dad's wishes. 

Shen Qingling was irritated just thinking about his irritating father-in-law, let alone the fact that others were observing him. Tangtang would be wronged if he came to their house in the future, not to mention that he was a boy, not a childe. 

Shen Qingling thought that having a relationship was so troublesome, it would be better if he didn't traverse back then.

Of course, this kind of thing was not his choice, he was just thinking about it.

Shen Qingling sighed. "Looks like I have to hurry up. Otherwise, who knows when we'll meet next time?"

Guoguo smiled but said nothing. His brother had never considered it in this light before. Shen Qingling still had a long journey ahead of him! The Spring Test consisted of two subjects per day for three days. Shen Qingling came over every day throughout the Spring Test and was exceedingly attentive. 

Tangtang even asked Guoguo if something had prompted him after Shen QingLing left. Guoguo couldn't help but laugh at the time. He shielded Shen Qingling and stated that all he wanted to do was make friends with him.

However, Shen QingLing was mercilessly mocked by Guoguo the next day. Shen QingLing started to reflect on whether he had used the wrong method.