Side 5-6

Shanwai Muya was ultimately set go after another supper. "We can have a good discussion now, but you have to give me your name first," he said as he pulled a stool next to the bed.

"Xu Mu," Guoguo said.

He'd been called a nickname since he was a child, and he only used his first name on rare occasions. Guoguo was still getting used to it. Shanwai Muya was unconcerned with his name. "There is a very particular requirement in our Shanwai clan, that is, whether you are a member of the clan or an outsider, you must leave a child for Shanwai clan before leaving this region," he said.

"Just like me, if I want to leave the Shanwai clan, I have to give birth to a child before I can leave. Moreover, I can't come back after I leave. No one will care whether I die outside or not."

After Shanwai Muya finished speaking, he looked at Guoguo, waiting for his reaction.

Guoguo, though astonished, did not show much reaction. Xu Ran had previously advised them that each location had its own set of rules and that they needed to learn to do as the Romans did.

The only thing that bothered him was the fact that he needed to find a childe in order to have a baby here. He was concerned that he would not be able to find the person he desired. Xu Ran also stated that he will have a lover during his lifetime, limiting him to only one potential husband.

Guoguo asked Shanwai Muya, "If I have a child, can I take my husband with me when I leave this place?"

Shanwai Muya nodded. "Yes, but you have to have two children. If you only have one, you can only leave alone."

Guoguo frowned. Two children! How long would it take to leave this place?

"Can I send a message to the outside in this place? My family will be worried. I want to write a letter to them and tell them that I am still alive."

Shanwai Muya shook his head and looked a little sorry. "No, You can't, because no one has left here, and there is no way to send the letter out. And outsiders will not come here casually."

His scowl became more pronounced, and with his pale face, he appeared very pathetic. Shanwai Muya couldn't stop himself from reaching out to touch his face.

Guoguo, on the other hand, didn't see his goal and was only thinking about how to get home as fast as possible.

Shanwai Muya said, "You want to go home as soon as possible, so you have to get better as soon as possible, and then have a baby with me. Then you can go back."

After Guoguo heard his words, he looked at him in surprise, "Have a child with you?"

"Yeah! Who else could it be except me? You've already lived in my house. Do you still want to find another childe?" Shanwai Muya said matter-of-factly.

"I... No," Guoguo was a little anxious. "I have to have a child with you if I live in your house. Is this the rule here?"

Shanwai Muya said with a shake of his head. "No, it's just that I'm old. The Patriarch asked me to marry a member of my clan, but they're too ugly. I don't want to marry them, so I've been putting it off." "No, it's just that I'm old. The Patriarch asked me to marry a member of my clan, but they're too ugly. I don't want to marry them, so I've been putting it off. This year is my deadline

Shanwai Muya was a straightforward individual, therefore he described it clearly. Guoguo deliberated attentively. He did not come up short. Shanwai Muya was extraordinarily attractive, far better than the best childe he had ever seen, and he appeared to be highly capable. Dad would undoubtedly be pleased. The only thing that was wrong with him right now was that he hadn't fallen for him yet. Everyone would be happy if he liked him.