Chapter 6

The village chief was much more disappointed after seeing Xu Houcai's presence. However, since this was a family thing, he couldn't say that much. "Liu Tong, what's your opinion?" he wondered.

Liu Tong glanced at Xu Ran, who was leaning towards him in a bad condition. Blood was dripping from the sides of his mouth and down his knees, and he was wailing in agony. "It's up to dad and daddy to decide everything!" Liu Tong answered. "Can I, however, send Ran to see a doctor first, Mr. Village Head? I'm sure he's in so much pain. "

"To see a doctor? Why go see a doctor? It's only fine if this worthless guy dies. You are not permitted to leave."

As soon as Elder Daddy Xu heard what Liu Tong had said, he yelled.

After being snapped by Elder Daddy Xu, Liu Tong said nothing in response. He comforted Xu Ran by looking down at him and stroked his hand.

Xu Ran was capable of enduring such hardship, but he didn't want to. He didn't stop screaming for pain because he wanted the village head to see how cruel the Xu Family was.

The village chief felt terrible for Xu Ran's situation. He was well aware that this family had gone too far. While Xu Ran was a fool, he was Xu Cheng's older brother. This is not the way the family could leave Xu Ran. Yet, after all, this was a domestic chore, and he had no right to interrupt. He could only play the role of village chief and witness to the affair.

"Head of the Xu Family, what do you say about the family separation?" the village head asked, turning his gaze to Xu Houcai.

Xu Houcai was a farmer who had strong feelings. He had never read a book and was a committed traditionalist, so he objected to the split.

Before Xu Houcai could finish his sentence, Elder Daddy Xu stood up and said, "Split." " This family has to be split up."

Xu Houcai glanced at Elder Daddy Xu and agreed silently. "Then who will your father and daddy live with after the separation?" the village head inquired again.

"Of course they will remain with us," Xu Cheng patted his chest.

He wasn't dumb, of course. How much land would he get from the family if his father and dad moved in with his eldest brother? But if they moved in with him, he'd get a lot of ground, as well as this home. His brother was a fool, so how could his father and dad hand over the family estate to him?

"You're right. Cheng will be a part of our lives." Elder Daddy Xu replied to his son's words, "We don't need to be disturbed by this fool in the future."

The village chief couldn't do anything about the family's split and didn't want to get involved either. It was, after all, their business. Finally, the village chief gave Xu Houcai a cold look and walked away.

Xu Houcai was happy to see the village leader depart. He was well aware that if the village chief continued to keep an eye on them, the family would be difficult to split up.

As soon as the village head departed, the Xu Family started to discuss the partition of their family lands.

"We have three acres of fields, three acres of land, and a house," Xu Houcai said, throwing a cold glance at Xu Ran's miserable presence.

 "This is Xu Cheng's house. We'll be able to remain here as well. You should find another place to live, Xu Ran. The three acres of fields are difficult to give you. As for the land, I'll give it to you. It's the land at the village's entrance."

"No, I don't agree with you. We've planted vegetables on the land near the village's entrance. What would we eat if we owe it to them? No, we won't be able to help them. He is a disobedient son.  We gave birth to him and raised him as his father and dad, but he has never earned any money for us. He is currently driving us insane. We're not going to give him anything." Elder Daddy Xu yelled, "Just let them out!"