Side 11-12

Guoguo's shout drew the entire house outside. Liu Tong was the first to hear him. He immediately stopped what he was doing and dashed to the door when he heard the word "Guoguo."

Guoguo shouted loudly, so everyone else also heard him. They ran out one after another. When they arrived at the door, they were greeted by Guoguo, who was standing there with a horse. Guoguo smiled and exclaimed, "I'm back," when he saw them.

Liu Tong was unable to restrain himself. With teary eyes, he went over and embraced Guoguo in his arms. He embraced Guoguo tightly and repeated Guoguo's name. It had been nearly three years since they'd seen Guoguo. Guoguo had grown up and was now almost as tall as Liu Tong.

Guoguo held his Daddy and patted him on the back gently. He didn't cry, but was echoing with Liu Tong, and saying, "I'm back."

That made Liu Tong realize that Guoguo was back for real.

Liu Tong was not the only one who was affected by the situation, and the others were no better. Guoguo noticed his Dad, who refused to yield to anything, turning aside and assumed his eyes had gotten crimson as well. Baozi and Tangtang, on the other hand, were not acting reservedly at all. They hurried to Guoguo's side and took him in their arms.

The other ones who rushed to Guoguo's sides were the Zhuo family, who were muttering, "It's great that you're back." They kept repeating these words.

Guoguo had envisioned how glad his family would be when he returned, but he had not anticipated them being so happy and anticipating his return. They had been waiting a long time for him to return home.

They had been standing at the door for a while before Zhuo Yun said, "Let's go inside the room first! Guoguo must be tired from traveling so far. Let him eat and have a rest first."

"Okay, okay," Liu Tong pulled Guoguo into the house while the others followed closely behind. At last, only Xu Ran was left alone, standing outside.

It took some time for Xu Ran to return to reality and realize that he was alone. He was a little helpless, but his face was bright with a smile. His son had returned, and the family had been reunited once more. Xu Ran entered the house after taking a quick look at the surroundings outside.

Liu Tong had remained by Guoguo's side in the room, refusing to move a step away from him. Qin Shuwen even prepared the lunch. Baozi rarely left Qingshu alone because he hadn't seen his brother in a long time. Xu Ran had already informed Baozi that his brother had gone on an errand and would not return for a long. Baozi, on the other hand, had no idea that this task would take nearly three years, and since he was no longer that stupid and uneducated boy who accepted whatever Xu Ran said, he could easily assume why Guoguo had been away for so long.

As a result, Baozi had been bugging Guoguo about the reason for his disappearance at the time. At this same moment, Xu Ran entered the room. When he heard Baozi's question, he was equally curious as to why Guoguo had vanished without a trace.

As for what had happened at that time, besides Xu Ran and Baozi, everyone else also wanted to know about it. Among them, the most curious one was Tangtang.

Tangtang stared nervously at Guoguo, waiting for his answer.

Guoguo couldn't help but smile when he noticed everyone's puzzled expressions before gently replying, "Actually, I was dragged into that pit at the time. Tangtang, you must be familiar with the pit. It was smack dab in the center of the forest. We didn't know anything about it at first, and I got caught in it while fleeing. Then I was transported to another location. I had no idea what had happened to those barbarians. They appeared to be falling down with me, but I didn't notice. There was a river below. I was able to survive by falling into the river. I had no idea what had happened to them after that."