💜 0 💜

Hello readers,

Welcome to my story. Let me first say that BTS are merely actors. Everything in this story involving them is fictional and not based on any real life representation of their life or personalities. I created a sort of mystery involving you, my readers. You don't have to participate if you don't want to, but I would love it if you did.

This fan fiction contains Mature themes, such as sexual content, violence, alcohol consumption, which could be offensive or unpleasant for some of you. Please note that there will be no trigger warnings, as I feel they ruin the flow of a story. I know it is difficult to please everyone, so if you feel you're not comfortable with such topics, don't read further. If you are comfortable enough I still say Please read at your own risk.

I do not own any of the photos or images used. They all belong to the rightful owners. With some I will add the link. Every photo of BTS can be found googling.

Next I would like to emphasize that this story is purely for fun. I don't mean to harm or offend anyone.

Now I would like to give you a little more insight into my story and the soulmate universe as I envision it.

Soulmates exist and everyone has one or more. When two people kiss for the first time, one of them gets a mark somewhere on their body. It's only visible to the recipient of the mark. To complete the soul mate bond, the markless person needs to say 'I love you' to the soul mark bearer. With me so far?

The person without the soul mark, is drawn stronger to the person who has their mark. The mark bearer is also drawn, but it's less strong. It's still strong mind you, so lets give it a number to indicate what I mean exactly. 1 is slightly drawn, while 10 is extremely, the person is powerless to stop it. The soul mark bearer is drawn like a seven, seven-and-a-half. The markless person is a nine, or nine-and-a-half. Of course you can up the numbers, but it's just to explain the dynamics. Still with me?

Next, it's highly physical. The need to touch is very strong with both. The need to be physically close is something that is very difficult to resist. Being soulmates will bring certain abilities with it. I'll explain them in the story when the need arises. The people who live in this universe in my story don't know anything about soulmates as it is a taboo to talk about it.

So for this reason, there will be a lot of Mature content. If you're not comfortable with that, Read it at your own risk.

If you have any kind of question pertaining the story, don't hesitate to ask. I'll answer anything without ruining the story.

So without further ado,

Enjoy reading and maybe we'll talk at some point.

Borahae 💜

Diddlfanaat.