💜 99 💜

Awaking to snores, I'm instantly reminded of my visitors

Awaking to snores, I'm instantly reminded of my visitors. Did Opal wonder where I was? I snuggle deeper into Jungkook's chest, and Romeo follows me in sleep. I drift off again, and wake an hour later by the cold left by the bodies that were next to me a second ago. I lift my head and look around. Romeo is already dressed and looking at me, lounging on the other bed. He smiles, "good morning, Flower. How did you sleep?" I smile, "I slept great. You?" I sit up and stretch my arms over my head.

Funny how they don't remember but still use the same nickname. Jungkook comes out of the bathroom and I get out of bed. "Good morning," I say as I walk to the bathroom, but he grabs me and gives me a soft kiss, "good morning Aqua." I smile and kiss his cheek, "good morning, Kookie. " He releases me, smiling big, and I walk to the bathroom, again. I shower quickly, do the rest of my morning routine, and dress in the same clothes. A visit to my room for clean clothes is in order.

I get back to the boys, talking quietly, and they stop when they see me. Oh keeping secrets? I pretend I don't notice, "I don't think it would be good if Gemstones sees you two." I say as I walk closer. Both chuckle, "don't worry. We fly back later today. They won't know we're here." Romeo tells me. "So what are your plans today?" Jungkook asks me, and I sit next to him. He puts his arm over my shoulders and pulls me into him. I lie my head on his shoulder, "we've got three interviews, and then a small party at a club. I don't even know what for." I giggle seeing their face.

I know I don't always pay attention when Chun-Hei tells us something. I like a little bit of mystery, so I'm not bothered much with not knowing all the details. Romeo shakes his head at me and then smiles as I shrug my shoulders. I turn sad as I realize I need to say goodbye now. I don't want to, but I have to. But I stay where I am and let Jungkook hold me to him. We sit like that for a few minutes, and then Romeo gets up and takes my hand. He pulls me up and encages me with his arms. Now he is the one to kiss me softly and I sigh when we break apart.

"You need to go," and I know he's right, so I pout and he chuckles. He pecks my nose, and I squeeze his frame tightly. I step back when we break apart and now it's Jungkook's turn. His kiss is more passionate than Romeo's. We hug and the air is literally squeezed out of me. My ribs hurt a little. That boy really doesn't know his own strength. They stay where they are and I slowly walk to the door. I blow them a kiss and slip through the door.

The room is empty when I enter it 5 minutes later and I get clean clothes and change. My stomach grumbles and I'm hungry so I go down and meet the others at the table. "Good morning, " I say and I want to get food so I turn away but Opal stops me, "where were you? You're not cheating on Yoongi are you?" She asks me with an evil smile. The others look at me in shock. A smile slowly comes on my face, "what's it to you where I was. Maybe Yoongi surprised me." I say and turn and get food. I don't care what they think. And I know Chun-Hei will ask me at one point.

I sit down and eat. The others steal glances and Opal just broods. Twirling the knife in her hand. She doesn't scare me. They might think I don't know where they are at all times. I know, I pretend to ignore them, but I never do. Never.