💜 77 💜

We settle into a rhythm and I don't meet BTS again

We settle into a rhythm and I don't meet BTS again. On my first day of our first week off since debut, has me getting ready to leave. I've been in Korea for two months now. Lindsy's latest email has me excited. She told me she will be visiting Seoul. And today is the day.

I haven't seen her in so long. And I missed her so much. I mean Ame is great, but we're not really close. It's all superficial still. Telling the Taxi driver where I want to go, he drives away, and after 20 minutes I'm getting out in front of a coffee shop.

I enter, and order our coffees, I know her favorite. After getting the coffees, I find a table. I sit down and wait. She is always ten minutes late so I watch the people around me.

Three tables over is an old couple holding hands and staring at each other. It's sweet, and I wonder if I'll ever have that. There are three students sitting around us, their noses touching the screens of their laptops. Otherwise the little shop is empty.

Finally I hear the door and I look over, and there she is. She hasn't changed at all, except her skin, it's bronzed quite a lot. I stand up and she rushes straight into my arms. We hug for minutes and we sit down, after releasing each other.

She happily chats about everything I missed. We each drank three coffees by the time she told me all. I'm happy just listening to her and it makes me feel at home.

"So. How about you? An idol? Who would have thought?" And she chuckles. "Definitely not me," I laugh. I want another coffee, and I need the restroom so I excuse myself and walk to the back.

And fate is toying with me as I walk past the men's restroom. The door opens again as I am level with it, a man steps out, and when he sees me he chuckles. "We meet again Angel," and he grabs my arm and pulls. I stumble into his arms and my breath hitches.

"This is where you belong. It felt so right last time, and it feels so right now." He purrs when his mouth is next to my ear. A shiver passes down my spine. His arms tighten and I feel safe, it doesn't hurt at all.

"But now I'm sad, Angel. I have to go. Next time it has to be longer. I really want to enjoy you, sexually." And he chuckles again as my breath hitches. He buries his face in my neck, and lifts the mask to suck on it. The mask is back in place as he pulls back again. His eyes burn and look like burning liquid wood.

"See you again, Angel." And he leaves me bereft of his presence. I watch him walk away and when he leaves my vision, I shake the feeling off and rush to use the toilet. I join Lindsy after getting new coffees.

"What took you so long?" She asks as I sit down with the coffees.

"Oh nothing. I just ran into someone." I tell her. And the next hour I tell her about all of the things happening to me. We leave the coffee shop and walk along the street. Enjoying the scenery and each other.

"So how is Taehyung?" She asks me as we're walking. I look at her in shock, and stop walking. She stops too.

"Taehyung?" I ask her. "Yes silly," and she laughs. I keep looking at her and she gets impatient when I don't say anything else.