💜 107 💜

Have you ever dreamed about having to pee? And you dream you use the toilet, and directly after flushing you need to pee again? Well that's how my bladder tells me I need to pee

Have you ever dreamed about having to pee? And you dream you use the toilet, and directly after flushing you need to pee again? Well that's how my bladder tells me I need to pee. I wake up, and the room is dark, and Namjoon is sleeping peacefully. I climb carefully over him, and leave for the bathroom. I use the toilet, flush and wash my hands, and for good measure brush my teeth, as I haven't done it yet. As I leave the bathroom I hear the TV and get curious.

Who's up at this hour? I quietly walk to the living room and halt in the doorway. Sexy is sitting on the couch, the TV is playing, but he doesn't watch it. He has his face buried in his hands. I quietly turn away and when I take my first step, he sobs. I halt again and my heart clenches in pain. Even after everything he has done to me, I can't see him in pain. I turn back, and don't know what to do. When he makes a move to turn the TV off, I rush away. I hope he didn't see or hear me.

I enter Namjoon's room, and crawl over him again. But now I wake him. "Y/n?" He whispers groggily. "Go back to sleep. I'm here," and I hug him. He pulls me up so our heads are level and he leans in and brushes his lips over mine, "what if I don't want to sleep?" He breathes against my lips. My heart speeds up and the first tingles of arousal flows through me. "What do you want to do?" I whisper and I kiss his neck after.

He doesn't answer, instead he grabs my face and kisses me, hard. He coaxes my lips apart and plunges his tongue in my mouth and I moan at the urgency. During the kiss he rolls over me, and now he's on top. "I need you, Y/n." He growls, and sits up. He helps me get rid of my clothes, and when I'm naked he attacks my neck. Creating hickeys, his hands knead and squeeze my breasts. My nipples poke his hands with how hard they are. Tingles shoot to my pussy with every brush over them.

I push against him and we roll again. I crawl on top of him, and when I look down, his hard length greets me, leaking pre-cum. He grabs my thighs, and pulls me back a little, so he has better access. He gives me an experimental lick and I moan feeling his wet, warm tongue slide through my pussy. I lean down and give him a lick as well before sucking his member into my wet mouth. He moans and sucks on my clit, and the pleasure burns me from the inside out.

I bob my head up and down, and he thrusts up into my mouth as I go down. He pushes two fingers into me, and pulls them out. "So soft and warm. And so, so wet for me. I love it." He growls against my clit and my pleasure breaks and I come all over his face. He licks it all, and I slide him as far as I can get and swallow. He pushes my side, and I fall to the side, and he plops out my mouth. He groans, "any more and we have to wait before I'm ready again to fuck you," and he winks smiling big.

"How do you want me?" I ask seductively and he thinks. And I wait. I'm curious what it's going to be. He smiles mischievously at me, "actually I'm fine where I am." I giggle and move to straddle him, but he shakes his head so I halt and look questiongly at him. "Reverse please?" I move my right leg over him and sit on his stomach, with my back to him. "Your ass is gorgeous," he moans and he squeezes it. I scoot closer to his soft but hard body part and slide over it. I moan when the tip brushes my clit briefly.