💜 23 💜

The next morning when I wake, I'm alone

The next morning when I wake, I'm alone. Thinking back on last night has me sighing in pleasure. It was unbelievable, the best sexual experience so far. The way he pounded into me has me still seeing stars, and both tasted delicious, craving more.

It's Monday, so practice today. I get up, take a shower, and do the rest of my morning routine, finishing dressing in some loose dance clothes. Maybe they are a little revealing, but I don't care.

I go downstairs and meet the boys, all sitting at the table, eating breakfast.

"Good morning. Everyone slept well last night?" They nod and two are very enthusiastic, although the others don't notice, just me. I giggle at their antics.

I help myself to some food and eat. A comfortable silence settles over the eight of us. After breakfast, we clean and drive towards the studio. The boys practice for the day and I correct them when needed, they're making excellent progress, just a couple of days on this one and then on to the next one.

After practice, we drive home, and one of us cooks dinner while the rest freshens up and relaxes. After dinner, it's a movie or video games, then to bed. And at night I get a visit, either of them or both.

Usually, it's both, resulting in a night full of sex. I barely get time for sleep, sometimes they allow me to sleep for a couple of hours, always waking me for a last goodbye fuck from both of them.

They always leave, I don't know why the secrecy, but I will say nothing. It's not my place to inform the others. That is something for them to do.

And so are our days filled, and the time flows by stretching into weeks.

I open the door of the bathroom when I hear voices coming down the hallway

I open the door of the bathroom when I hear voices coming down the hallway. They can't see me, but I stop and listen, leaving the door a little ajar so I can hear them.

I woke up because I had to pee, having relieved myself I was on my way back to bed, it's 5.58 am. 'Who is up at this hour, and two of them'.

I hold my breath, straining my ears to catch everything.

"God, that looked so sexy when her lips closed around my cock, almost choking. I want to go back and go again," one whispers with a lust-laced voice.

The other chuckles, "slow down, give her some rest, you're insatiable, but so is she, isn't she?"