💜 140 💜

Waking up the next day my mind is still drugged out on Yoongi

Waking up the next day my mind is still drugged out on Yoongi. The brain is very powerful creating phantom feelings. For a second I'm very strongly convinced Yoongi is right next to me. But when I turn around an empty spot greets me. I press my face down into his pillow, breathe deep for the last time today and get out of bed.

I'm a sucker for torture apparently. Leaving the room for the bathroom I do my morning routine and get to my room for clothes. After dressing I get to the kitchen but as there hasn't been anyone here for the last weeks, there is nothing to eat.

I'll have to do some shopping. For now I'll grab a bite at the company. Putting on my shoes in the hallway I open the door. Chunhee is the first of the eight I see and I greet him. He nods back and walks to the car. I follow and get in.

The drive to the company is boring even with three men accompanying me. They are all very serious and stoic. I should have brought my notebook and for a second I can't remember where I left it. When the car finally stops I still don't remember and give up for now. It'll come to me when I don't think about it.

I climb out and we walk to the elevator. It's a crapped affair again and apparently they know where I need to be when the doors open on the second floor. When I get out I meet dad and he smiles big at me. "Good morning Aqua. Ready to meet your new manager?" He questions. Smiling to myself, I look down before plastering a polite expression on my face.

"Good morning Mr. Lee. I'm as ready as I can be," I laugh. He chuckles and holds his left arm out to the left for me and I begin to walk. He keeps step with me and when I look at him he winks subtly. Winking back he smiles big and he leads me to an office. He knocks and opens the door without waiting for a reply.

It's a small office, but it is very friendly looking with the walls in a soft eggshell color. The lower half of the walls have light wooden planks boarded to them. The floor has wood too in the same light tone. The walls have a few posters with slogans taped to them. A glass desk with two chairs placed before it and one leather desk chair behind it.

And it's occupied with a man. A very short man by the looks of it and when he stands up it barely makes any difference. He's just a couple of inches taller than me. His dirty blonde hair is slicked back with a lot of grease. His eyebrows are almost connected, creating a unibrow. It makes him look brooding. His eyes have a dull brown color.

The look he gives me has a shiver travel down my spine and I shake it off me. His eyes travel down and I suppress the next shiver. As he checks me out, I do the same. His nose is squished, like those cats with the flat faces. And he has a very big mouth with thin chapped lips. His jaw is very broad. He's wearing a light blue silk button up shirt, the top two buttons are open and a lot of chest hair is peeking out.

I feel bile rise in my throat. Trying to swallow it away I stop my eyes. I don't want to see anymore. He must have very good credentials, why else would dad hire him? All this happens within a few seconds and as soon as he sees dad his whole demeanor changes. A big smile covers the lecherous smirk he wore just a second ago.