💜 35 💜

When everyone is done with breakfast, the boys get up to clean up, but I stop them

"Why don't you guys do whatever you want and today I'll clean up?" All except Jin stop and move to walk away, going to do whatever.

"You sure?" Jin asks. I nod and shoo him away, just like the others. When they leave me, I gather the dishes and clean the table. I then bring everything to the kitchen and load the dishwasher. I bend over to load the bottom, and two hands slide over my ass up over my back to my shoulders. He grabs them and pulls me up, back hugging me. His chin on my shoulder, his lips brush my ear. My breath increases and my heart follows. "I forgot. With the spin of the bottle, they stay the whole night. I stayed awake for a long time, waiting for Taehyung to come back down, so I could join you. But he never came down, and I fell asleep, eventually. I craved you so badly, I still do" he whispers.

I turn around and hug him back. Burying my face against his shoulders, not reaching higher. He chuckles, "this is nice," he says, "but I still want to fuck you senseless," he growls, sending tingles down my spine. I look up and he looks down, my eyes stray to his beautiful lips and I lick my own. He gives me his sweet smile and leans in for a slow kiss. I grab the fabric of his shirt and pull. His arms tighten around me and I feel so cherished. He places his head on my head and I sigh.

"Why do you want to fuck me senseless?" I ask against his chest. He sighs, "as I said, I needed you last night." I lean back and look him in the eyes, "Well, I'm gone today too, so you could come over when I'm back for some shower sex, just like last time."

He looks confused, "last time? I didn't join you last time." I smile and kiss his lips, sucking his lower lip. He moans and I bite before pulling back.

"I know, I meant it could be you tonight, last time it was my Sexy." The confusion clears from his eyes and an evil little grin grows on his face.

"That sneaky fucker, he did it again. How many stolen moments does he have?" He asks me sternly, regarding me with dark piercing eyes. I close my eyes, thinking back, moving my lips, silently counting.

"I believe a total of 5, but you only know 3, and no, I won't tell them to you. This was a one-time kinda deal. If you want to know about the others, ask him."

His shoulders slump in defeat, and he pushes my head against his chest again. We hug, just basking in each other's presence. "What time do you need to leave?" He asks out of the blue, and my mood sours thinking about leaving again.

"Today I need to leave earlier than last time, unfortunately, you guys need to take care of yourselves." He steals another kiss before releasing me and smiling sadly.

"I think I'll sleep the time away, till you're back. I'm bored when you're away. The others feel the same. Last time we all just sat together, doing nothing, not even talking. Can you give me an estimate, what time will you be back?"