💜 48 💜

Aubrey plops beside me with a groan, and I look at her amused

Aubrey plops beside me with a groan, and I look at her amused. "Nice of your friends to follow you here." She comments, hoping for me to tell her who they were.

"Yes, yes it was." Is all I give her, I don't know her well enough yet, maybe that can change. They all have their little clicks and I'm the weird outsider looking in. I'm not sure if I want to be in though.

"So I noticed Fiona and Mina dumping you, so to speak. What happened?" She asks next, and I shrug, "I don't know to be honest. I can't remember anything that could lead to this."

She scoffs, "oh come on. There must have been something that happened?" She tries again, and I shrug my shoulders again. I'm not telling her my theory. She keeps looking at me, and when she sees I'm determined not to say anything, she switches tactics.

She's a nosy one. "Your friends are hot, are they single?" And she looks hopeful. Well, they are single, well maybe Taehyung isn't, who knows, but I'm not telling her that. She is too eager, and I don't like it. "Nope," and I shake my head to emphasize the meaning.

She pouts, "bummer. All the hot ones are always taken," she whines, and she stamps her feet. Seriously, what the fuck? I take out my phone and occupy myself, I don't feel like talking anymore, and luckily she gets the hint. Soon the others join us and chatter rises around me, but I don't join in. I know I'm isolating myself, but I don't care. I'm too down, and cranky.

Finally, Asswipe arrives and we exit the hotel and get on the bus waiting for us. I take a nap on the bus, still not feeling like joining in on the fun. And that is how my day drags on, but still surrounding myself with people.

Finally, the bus pulls up to the hotel. This fucking day dragged on it's not funny. When I enter the hotel last, I make a beeline for one of the chairs, tucked away in a niche, on my way there I grab a magazine. I sit down and hide behind the, what is it even? Oh great sports. Not my fancy, but that doesn't matter now.

I wait for everyone to leave and then I even wait for five minutes more. It's a good thing I waited because Asswipe gets out of the elevator again. He looks around, looking for someone, and I shrink into myself, making myself as small as possible. I peek over the magazine and finally, he gets on the elevator again, and as soon as the doors close, I'm out of my hiding spot, the magazine lands on the floor.

I run for the stairs and run up one floor. There I take the elevator to my floor and enter the room I shared with Jungkook and Foxy. Looking at the beds, memories flood my mind and I sink to the floor. Thinking back on all the touches and kisses. The 'love' I felt when they held me. I'm sad but the tears don't come, instead a soft smile of fondness and love, yes love, dances around my lips. I feel my lower lip with my fingers, thinking of Foxy's kiss this morning in the lobby. So full of longing, I melt all over again just thinking about it.

Stop, stop I can't keep wallowing in self-pity, It will only hurt me. I get up and strip naked, putting the dirty clothes in the bag assigned for it. I go to the bathroom and take a shower, washing away everything dirty, but also all negativity clouding my mind. I get refreshed and a much clearer headspace. I exit the bathroom and hear my phone chiming with the arrival of a text. I smile big and grab my phone and crawl into bed, making myself comfortable. Who is it going to be now?