💜 11 💜

Feeling the need to relax further, I get a joint, light it up, put on headphones, turn on my playlist, lean back and enjoy

Feeling the need to relax further, I get a joint, light it up, put on headphones, turn on my playlist, lean back and enjoy. Halfway done with the joint I feel someone take it from my hands and my eyes fly open locking on mischievous brown orbs looking straight at me. I grin at him and motion for him to sit down, taking off my headphones. He takes a seat, taking a long drag from the joint, inhaling, holding, and releasing.

I don't feel the need to say anything, nor does he. After three more drags he gives it back to me, now he is grinning at me. I see in the corner of my eyes, his eyes slouching my form, lingering on my breasts, lips, and between my legs. He doesn't notice I see him, so he takes his time checking me out.

I offer the last bit to him and he takes it. Finishing it in two more drags. We keep sitting in comfortable silence; me looking at the sky. He checks out his surroundings.

"What would you guys like to have for dinner?" I break the silence, looking at him.

"Nobody had pizza for lunch, so maybe pizza. Shall we go ask them, they're probably in the living room relaxing" he gets up, extending his hand to help me.

I take it and let him pull me up. He pulls harder than I expect, and I crash against his chest, his arms going around my waist instantly. He leans closer to my right ear, his breath giving me goosebumps, and my breath hitches, but I'm able to keep it in so he doesn't hear. He pulls me closer by tightening his arms.

His scent is familiar somehow, although I can't place it.

His lips brush my ear, "I enjoyed the show in the kitchen very much. Maybe we could repeat it someday, but without an audience. What do you say, my little Minx?" His voice turns huskier as he whispers.

It has an instant effect on me, and I need new panties, again. The effect these boys have on me is insane. I never thought it would be this potent. Just the sound of their voice or the choice words they speak has me dripping wet and in extreme need to get fucked senseless.

As an answer, I lick and suck his earlobe before whispering, "Is that a promise?"

Looking him in the eyes, the normal color completely gone, replaced by almost black, full of lust. He simply nods once before letting me go and turning around. Before he walks away, I can see him adjusting himself and I smile to myself. I could feel him when I was in his arms just now, he felt extremely hard and nice nestled against me. My hands itch to touch him, but I restrain myself.

He walks back to the house, and I follow him. Inside, we go to the TV living room and find the boys lounging on the couches, watching some Netflix show. I clear my throat after observing them for a little while, completely spaced out on the TV.

"Do you guys want pizza for dinner later?"

Taehyung claps his hands excitedly, a huge grin on his face, "I love pizza" he yells.

The others laugh at him and agree on pizza.

We both join them on the couch and watch the show. At least he knows the show. The show is on the fifth episode, and since I haven't seen the first four, I don't want to see this one first. Instead, I grab my phone and read some fanfiction. Around 5 pm I order the pizza, everyone telling me which pizza they would like.