💜 26 💜

The boys are in a group around me, at least I believe so, as I can't see them

The boys are in a group around me, at least I believe so, as I can't see them. The tie covering my eyes doing its job of preventing me from seeing anything. It heightens the other senses, hearing more, smelling more, feeling more, tasting more.

Not knowing what is going to happen has my body tingling with an itch I can't seem to scratch. My legs get pushed apart, and a body is moving into the space created. Our lips connect and we kiss, feeling every little thing, helping me to decide who's kissing me. They all smell unique, so that helps as well.

"Time," Namjoon says, so it's not him, my logical mind supplies. I think it's Taehyung. He was unrestrained, just like last time.

"Taehyung?"I whisper.

"We're just not gonna say just now, you can change the order at the end, but first everyone kisses," Namjoon tells me.

I nod and wait for the next one to kiss me. It takes about 7 to 9 minutes for them to kiss me all. When the last one leaves the space between my legs, taking the warmth with him, I relax more into the cushions of the couch.

I leave the blindfold on as I say, "number 1 was Taehyung, 2 was Hoseok, 3 was Jin, 4 was Jungkook, 5 was Namjoon, 6 was Yoongi, and the last was Jimin."

I pull the blindfold down so I can see their faces.

"That's impressive," Hoseok speaks, "do you know with the kiss itself or right away?"

I laugh, "I know right away, the smell helps a lot, not that you stink. It's just each of you has a unique scent to them, which I like, so I knew right away. And with the game finished, I think I'm going to sleep. Good night. See you tomorrow." I get up and walk away, and right before they can't see me anymore, I turn and give them a small wave, and a wink. I head up both stairs to my room. Take a quick shower and do my nightly routine. I get dressed in a shirt and make myself comfortable on my balcony. Lighting a joint, waiting for them.

(It's the same POV as chapters 23 and 24)

I watch her leave. The kisses today, and then watching her kiss everyone just now, including myself. I'm horny as fuck and can't wait any longer. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the others want to sleep just yet. Just great, my roommate is relaxing in his seat and doesn't look like he will go to bed soon.