💜 58 💜

I'm not surprised he doesn't believe me

I'm not surprised he doesn't believe me. I saw the disbelief. He distracted me with sex instead of asking more about it. And now he wants to talk. I regard him silently, and he looks back, anger all over his face. He hasn't moved and is still inside of me. I squeeze my walls, and he growls warningly at me. Internally I laugh. He can't control me, but for now, I'll play along.

"Okay, fine. Luke didn't drop me. That's all I'm going to say. It's not your concern." And I cross my arms over my chest, creating a nice cleavage. His eyes dip down multiple times, and he licks his lips.

"Stop distracting me, naughty," he growls, and his hands grab my waist, and he squeezes hard.

"Why? You distracted me earlier," I purr seductively before licking my lips as I look at his gorgeous lips.

"Who did that to you? I'm not going to let this go before I know everything. So you might as well tell me right now." He comes closer and stares at me, waiting, lips pursed. 'Fuck. What should I tell him? All of it or only half? And which half?' The thoughts fly through my brain, and I can't seem to settle on one.

I heave a deep breath, "Fine. The show manager has developed an unnatural interest in me. He got to me while I was alone, but he couldn't get far. I escaped before anything bad happened." I quickly say to get it over with. And this way I hope it's enough for him.

His eyes burn with anger, and because of where we are, it looks like steam is coming off him.

"Keep this to yourself, please. The others believe the lie." I ask him as he comes out of the angerdaze he was in. He doesn't need to know Foxy knows a little more than him. And he definitely doesn't need to know Asswipe has a twin. He hugs me, molding us together like one. He nods in my neck and sighs.

"I'm sorry. I'm being difficult. I can't stand the idea of you being in harms way. No matter how." He breathes next to my ear. I melt internally and tug him closer. I want to crawl into him, and it still wouldn't be enough. I stroke his hair, and when his lips trail over my shoulder, I move my hips a little and get rewarded with a moan.

"You want more?" He purrs and pulls out slowly. The empty feeling comes back, and he makes me stand and then turn. He lifts my leg and places my foot on the bench. I bend forwards, and he slides snug up into me, and we both moan at the feeling. His cock throbs inside of me, and he moves his hips, slowly pulling out before pushing in. All the while, his hands roam over my back and sides to my front and then back again.

Gradually he speeds his thrust up, and then his left arm wraps around my collarbones and pulls me up. My back against his chest. His right arm snakes around my waist and up to grab one of my breasts. He keeps thrusting, and I'm immobile in his arms. They tighten, squeezing the air out of my lungs. Our moans and the water slapping echoes through the cave, sounding louder.

"I can't ever let you go. You feel so right. Tightly gripping my cock and squeezing. So, so good." He whisper-moans next to my ear, and his breath fans my cheek. From cold stares to never letting me go is quite the turnaround. I'm wondering if he knows what he is saying? Or is his mind too clouded by pleasure? I whimper every time he hits that spot, and it adds a little pain. It feels like he is still a little angry. He is more forceful and possessive. His arms tighten more again when he grows bigger and twitches and throbs inside of me.