💜 187 💜

Waking up the next morning I'm alone in bed, snuggling deeper under the covers, I let last night flow through my mind

Waking up the next morning I'm alone in bed, snuggling deeper under the covers, I let last night flow through my mind. Overall I'm happy with meeting everyone. Kookie's brother won't be a problem I think. I won't see him that often, maybe only with family gatherings and then I'll glue myself to Kookie. I don't plan on giving him any opportunity to try something again. Getting pushed into the pool was not fun and I'm happy my clothes didn't get ruined.

The guys will spend the day with their families and Lindsy will go home to her soulmates. I'll be alone all day but I know what I'm going to do. Stretching my back until I feel it crack and then release, I sink back down. Sitting up I rub the sleep from my eyes and Lindsy comes out of the bathroom.

"Good morning. How did you sleep? I slept great, your bed is so soft." She sits down on the bed and looks at me.

"I slept good. I missed sleeping in someone's arms though." I answer and get out of bed. I leave her and enter my bathroom, turning the knob for the shower. I undress and step under the water and just let it pummel me for a few seconds.

"Lindsy? Could you come wash my hair? I need to get the chlorine out." I call out to her and seconds later she comes into the bathroom and takes the shampoo bottle I'm holding out to her. I step out from under the water and turn my back on her, I hear her open the bottle and squirt something in her hand.

Then I can feel her hands massage it into my hair, closing my eyes I enjoy the head massage she's giving me. When her hands leave I step under the water and rinse the shampoo out. I wash myself and then turn off the shower, dry-towelling as I walk towards my closet.

"Y/n?" I turn to the door and Lindsy comes in.

"Suck-Chin is here to pick me up. I'm sorry but we have a birthday party and we need to drive for three hours. I had fun with you yesterday. We need to do that more often. I know we work together but that's not the same. Bye, I'll text you."

Hugging her tightly and then I kiss her cheek. "I had fun too. I needed a girl's day, it's been too long, but hopefully things will calm down now so we can repeat yesterday more often. Bye and have a nice time. Say hi to Suck-Chin for me."

She nods, kisses my cheek and then leaves my closet and faintly I hear the door to my room. First things first, underwear, walking to my dresser I open the drawer and select a set, an aquamarine sheer bra with lace flowers decorating the straps. The panties aren't sheer but have the same color and it's a tanga.

Walking past the hanging shirts, I see a simple blouse with half-sleeves in almost the exact same color as my underwear. I get it off the hanger and put my right arm cautiously through first and then the left. Hmm maybe I should pick a t-shirt instead of something with buttons. Guess I have to use my right arm, moving it slowly and it takes me almost three minutes what normally would have taken twenty seconds.

I prefer jeans over any other type of pants so I select grey boyfriend jeans with a few rips. And I get ankle socks next and then grab the same converse I had on yesterday. I flip the switch and leave my closet, dumping both towels in the hamper and then finish my morning routine. I grab my phone on my way out of my room and down the stairs.