💜 2 💜

The boys took the elevator down to the garage to go home

The boys took the elevator down to the garage to go home. They split themselves between two cars and silently made their way home.

"Anyone hungry? Want me to cook dinner when we get home" Jin asked his car companions. He figured when one of them wanted dinner, he didn't have to text Namjoon to ask them if they're hungry. He shared the car with Hoseok and Yoongi.

Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin shared the other car.

"You know Jungkook will want to have dinner," Yoongi chuckled. Jin laughed and shook his head. 'Yoongi is right. I'll cook Jungkook's favorite. He saved me today. It's the least I can do.' The car got silent again and not another word was being said.

In the other car, however, was a very heated discussion happening. It was three against one, which wasn't fair normally, but Namjoon was so used to it, it didn't phase him.

Of course, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin banded together. It was always those three against the rest. Sometimes they got backed-up by Hoseok or Yoongi. Funnily never by Jin, he stayed mostly neutral during these discussions.

"But Namjoon, why do we need to pack right away? I don't want to leave. I say we rebel and lock ourselves in. Then we can stay. They won't be able to get us on a plane," Taehyung whines.

Jungkook and Jimin agree quickly with Taehyung and are quite impressed with his idea.

"You and I know that won't solve anything. Maybe the next near accident happens at home. What do you suggest we do when that happens?" Namjoon retorts with a serious face.

Jimin looked down after he heard Namjoon's logical reply; he scolded himself internally for not thinking of it himself. He makes his mind up and he'll do whatever the company wants him to do. He focused on the world outside of the car and watched it zoom past him. That's how he felt, and it was the only thing he felt. Everything was fast forward, not just double speed, more like quadruple, and he was powerless to stop it.

"But what happens-," Jungkook started, but he got interrupted by Namjoon, he's tired and just wanted to rest so this conversation was testing his limits.

"No. I'm done with this. You pack your bags as soon as possible. It doesn't have to be tonight, but before Saturday your bags are packed and ready. Understood?"

The two boys grumbled but said nothing more, and the atmosphere turned gloomy in the car. Both slumped in their seats and shot glares at Namjoon, but also at Jimin. The two boys realized their bandmate had his attention elsewhere. Taehyung didn't know what happened with his friend, but he was intent on finding out once they reached their home. The rest of the ride was silent.

After 30 more minutes, both cars finally reached their home. They got out, grabbed their belongings, and headed inside.

Jin headed towards the kitchen to get started on dinner.