💜 38 💜

One of them jumps up and kneels between our legs, looking me in the eyes, his dark, piercing my soul, mine needy for him

One of them jumps up and kneels between our legs, looking me in the eyes, his dark, piercing my soul, mine needy for him. His eyes never leave mine when he lowers his head and licks the flowing juices with his tongue, "so fucking sweet", he purrs, his lips pressing to my clit, and the vibrations shoot tingles up my spine. He places his hands on the top of my thighs holding me open, he licks enthusiastically. The two other hands knead my breasts again and the double stimulation has me moaning uncontrollably.

Air is difficult to get into my lungs, and then one hand curls around my throat and applies pressure, I tremble with the second orgasm.

"Oh, fuck. I need.... just...... I need you inside....", I stutter through my orgasm, barely able to get the words out. He ignores me and lazily cleans me with his tongue. When he sits up, I reach for him and pull him in for a kiss, tasting myself on his lips. His cock brushes my pussy and I squirm and wiggle till he slides barely in.

When did he lose his pants? flits through my mind, but the thought disappears when he slides in further, filling me up deliciously. I pull him more to me, as far as he can go and when he is in all the way I sigh. I'm still on my Tigers lap, another between my legs, slowly pumping his cock into me. My ass grinds on the bulge I feel underneath me and he breathes heavily in my ear, his breath fanning the side of my face.

"Fuck, you're so sexy when you're fucked, Vixen", he moans into my ear, but the others hear as well, and I hear someone chuckle. Oh yeah, there are five watching, I forgot. The renewed knowledge of being watched turns me on more, moaning at the thought of them being aroused because of watching us. He stops and hooks my legs in his elbows and he pulls me down a little, so my ass hangs in the air and he rolls his hips, hitting that spot.

"Fuck, always so tight. You like me fucking you in front of them, don't you?", he demands. But I'm too lost to respond, the pleasure spiking and turning blinding, and when I'm thinking I'm blind forever, the orgasm breaks over me, I arch my back and pant loudly. He stops, like he always does, and circles my clit with his finger, helping me down.

My walls squeeze him, and he moans, "so fucking beautiful, I need to see it again" he purrs. Again? Wait? What? I'm spent. There is nothing left to give, but he moves, still rolling his hips, hitting that spot, and I'm on the edge again already.

What the fuck just happened? His control over my body is unreal. Playing it like an instrument, my moans are like the music. His moans add an extra dimension and the music we create puts the others under its spell.

I'm curious to see how the others see me, so I open my eyes and look around at them. All have their hand in their pants, touching themselves. I turn my head and Tiger takes my lips in an all-consuming kiss, his tongue sliding in and out. His hand is still at my throat, and the little air I don't get makes me dizzy. When he sucks my tongue into his mouth, I moan and squeeze the muscles in my pussy, and that makes Sexy moan, like a chain reaction.