💜 92 💜

Oh wow I was so out of it I slept through to the next day

Oh wow I was so out of it I slept through to the next day. It's an important day today. Full with meetings. The new album of Gemstones is fast approaching, and we have long days, practicing.

And now, a tour, one month, alone with just the girls, and no Yoongi, or one of the others. To be honest, I'm dreading it. The last time I did a tour was not fun. But maybe this time it will be different. Now I have at least Hwan, who is a close friend. And surprisingly Chun-Hei.

I get up, grab clothes and use the bathroom for my morning routine. I need to leave before the guys, so the house is silent as I go to the kitchen for breakfast. I eat my regular in silence and clean up after myself. I put on my shoes, and leave for the company.

After an hour, I enter our conference room, and as I'm the first, I take a seat and wait. 20 minutes later everyone who needs to be here is sitting around the table, and room. Chun-Hei starts the meeting by explaining the schedule. The first concert is in Seoul, the next three in Japan, and the last back in Seoul. After that, the contents of the show, and we decided the order weeks ago.

Suddenly the door opens and Mr. Lee walks in, he takes a seat, and motions for Chun-Hei to continue. After two hours, the topic of the tour is dropped, and we look expectantly at Mr. Lee.

He chuckles as he gets up and takes Chun-Hei's place. We've just closed a deal with a major cosmetic company, and you girls will do a couple commercials for them. The girls are ecstatic, screaming, yelling, clapping, snorting. And I laugh to myself.

After announcing his news, Mr. Lee winks at me, and leaves the room. As the meeting is over, the girls chat excitedly, and I see Pearl and Opal eye me in the corner of my eye. I sigh and ignore them as I get up, and leave the room myself.

As I come around the corner, into this hallway I see Aqua being pushed into the restroom by Taehyung

As I come around the corner, into this hallway I see Aqua being pushed into the restroom by Taehyung. I get curious and speed my steps, and before the door is fully closed, I enter.

Aqua looks at me in surprise and then her eyes darken, and Taehyung claims her lips. And it looks like he is dying without her. I step behind her and stroke her hair down to her ass and squeeze. She moans into the kiss, and pulls away from Taehyung. She turns her head and I can kiss her, and I slide my tongue over her lip, and she sucks it into her mouth. I moan. And she pants as Taehyung has found her breasts and is squeezing and kneading with apparent satisfaction. He groans and yanks on her shirt.