💜 106 💜

"Shall we go?" I ask looking at Yoongi

"Shall we go?" I ask looking at Yoongi. He takes my hand and opens the door. The car is waiting for us and we get in. The car drives away, and I look out of the window snuggled into Yoongi's side. Are you sure you're okay? I'm sorry he's such an ass. Yoongi enters my mind and I look at him and nod, give him a kiss and then hug him to me. Yes. Don't worry. I'll be back to my old self soon. It's just so fresh it hurts too much to think about it. And talking, I'm not ready yet, sorry. He kisses my head, and tightens his arms.

The rest of the ride is in silence, but I still feel comforted by Yoongi and I'm glad he's mine. We get out after arriving at the company and say goodbye in the elevator as he gets off on the third floor. I ride to the top. Mr. Lee's secretary lets me into the office and to my surprise Mr. Lee is sitting behind his desk. "Good morning," I say as I bow. "Y/n! Come in, come in. How are you?" He gets up and takes my hands in his, and leads me to the lounges. "I'm good. How about you?" I ask. He waves it away. "I'm glad your doing good after the whole kidnapping ordeal, and I see you got another soulmate." He says as he takes the seat next to me.

"Yes. You knew, right?" And he chuckles, "of course I knew." He beams at me, and I start to wonder. He knows I've got seven, and I bet he knows who it is. Should I ask? And I mull it over. No I don't think I will. I like the mystery. "But I detect I flicker in the orchid," he tells me, looking concerned. And my heart speeds up, "will it disappear now he made his choice?" I ask in a small voice. He shakes his head, "no, he can't change fate. He is and always will be your soulmate. What choice do you mean?" He asks me as he scratches his chin.

I twirl my fingers, and swallow the tears threatening to spill. "Uhh, he and his gemstone are official now." And I can't stop the one tear rolling down my face. I wipe it away. He looks sad at me, "I'm sorry," he says, as he takes my hand and squeezes it softly. "I was afraid this would happen now." And I look at him curiously, "what do you mean by that? Why did you expect it?" He looks pained, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. I can't tell you more. It's not my place. All I can tell you is, he's in a very difficult situation."

He stays quiet, and looks sad at me. I huff a breath and wipe the hair out of my face. I let it drop, he's not going to tell me anything. And I don't want to think about him. Or him with her, but still my brain is a evil torture device. Supplying the image of them in a kiss, over and over. "I'm assuming you haven't found anything with the girls?" He asks, changing the topic. I shake my head, "Sapphire did tell me she lied. But not why." I tell him.

"Well I won't keep you. If there's anything you ever want to talk about, my door is always open. No matter the time." He gets up and I know I'm dismissed. I don't mind, I need to get ready anyway. We say goodbye and I take the elevator down. In the hallway I run into Chun-Hei wrapped in Hwan's arms. It looks like he's eating her face, and I giggle. They hear me and jump apart, but relax when they see me. I walk closer and there is something new on Chun-Hei.

"What's that?" And I point at the ring on her finger. Chun-Hei doesn't wear rings. At least I've never seen her with any. She flushes red, but smiles big. I peek at Hwan, and he positively radiates happiness. Is it what I think it is? "Hwan asked me yesterday to marry him. And I said yes." I clap my hands and grab both in a tight hug, "congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Let me see the mark?" And I step back. Hwan looks at me in shock, and Chun-Hei chuckles at his face, as do I.