💜 139 💜

It was the best flight I've had so far

It was the best flight I've had so far. The food didn't smell and I didn't get sick. And sleeping with just plenty of room is heaven. This is how I want to travel every time. 30 minutes before landing the crew wakes me and I slowly wake up and get the few belongings I used back into my bag.

Planting my ass in my seat after a bathroom visit I buckle up and wait the time away, thinking about what will be waiting for me. Dad let me know he got me new bodyguards and I'm afraid he went overboard this time. Especially after the last two.

Yong sadly didn't make it and I missed the funeral. But I decided to pay his grave a visit and I want to do something nice for his family. I'm the reason he's gone. The tears prick behind my eyes and I swallow them away. Chul-Moo can rot in jail for all I care. Death would be too nice. I want him to suffer. And I know it's cruel of me but I don't care.

If he didn't kidnap me I'll probably would be having all my soul marks still intact and where they belong. My body jolts when the plane touches down on the landing strip. The buckle holds me back as the plane breaks hard and we lose speed very rapidly. And now the taxing to the gate. 20 minutes later the plane stands still and the crew opens the door. I get up and thank them for their excellent service. Granted I slept most of the flight, they still made it enjoyable.

I descend the stairs into the fresh Korean air. I see Hwan waiting for my by a car and my mouth drops open when I see how many men are waiting next to him. I count and it's ridiculous. Eight bodyguards? Really eight? How am I going to cope with that. And I decide to give all a nickname so I can remember them.

Hwan steps towards me as I come closer to the car. "Hi," I laugh and he hugs me tight. "Welcome back. I missed you. Are you okay?" He queries me. "I'm fine. I miss them though," I nod. He releases me out of the hug and steers me to the car and the eight intimidating men.

Always looking around, the eight men are all dressed in black suits. Those scream Bodyguard so hard it will draw attention immediately. Who am I kidding, eight big men and me in the middle will draw attention anyway. Hwan stops before the only blonde one and he must be the leader.

"Aqua meet Dak Chunhee. Your main Bodyguard." Hwan informs me. I extend my hand and shake his. "Nice to meet you." I declare and then Hwan opens the door and I climb in. Hwan sits down next to me. And the other available spaces are filled with bodyguards. And I notice that all are way over thirty. And I suspect the remaining bodyguards will follow in a second car.

"My luggage," I yell a little and Hwan chuckles, "don't worry. It will be taken care off. I'm sorry but Mr. Lee wants to see you right away." He tells me and I laugh. Of course dad wants to see me right away. I want to see him too. I missed him.

"So how is Chun-Hei?" I inquire first. He chuckles. "She is doing good. Bored out of her mind but good. And the baby is safe and grows like it should." He proudly tells me not phased there are six other men listening to his private life. Sure I asked, but I'm curious. I haven't heard from them in weeks.