💜 147 💜

The drive to the venue where I'll be performing flies by

The drive to the venue where I'll be performing flies by. Reminiscing with Lindsy and Mike is fun and makes the time pass so quickly. When the car stops a flood of nerves settles in my stomach and I take a few deep breaths. Lindsy squeezes my shoulder and I smile gratefully at her.

We file out of the car and head inside through a backdoor. Mike leaves us to do whatever he has to do and I wish him good luck. Lindsy and I get steered to my assigned dressing room and inside I greet Kyu, Suck-Chin and Changmin.

They greet us and Lindsy helps Kyu getting all the clothes ready. I undress and accept the items handed to me by Kyu. When I'm completely dressed Lindsy inspects it all. She is satisfied and I sit down for hair and makeup. I haven't discussed my makeup or hair so that will be a surprise for me. I know Lindsy chose everything so I have faith it will look good.

The hair in the back without color has color now. Last week I found a little time and Suck-Chin dyed it so all around my head now I have color again. I still hate the length but otherwise I'm happy with how it looks once he has styled my hair for the show. The hat is securely pinned in place. If not it would fly off as I dance.

Changmin takes a little longer but when he's finally done I'm pleasantly surprised. My eyes pop and the color on my lips is soft and rosy. My cheeks give my face a healthy glow. I get out of the chair and thank all four for a wonderful job. I walk to the door. Not opening the door I turn and want to address Lindsy but the sight freezes my vocal chords. I stay silent and observe her flirting heavily with Suck-Chin. Interesting. He does look handsome, not my type but definitely hers it seems.

"Lindsy?" And she looks my way hearing my voice. I see a blush and smile. "Do you want to watch?" And I wait for her, but she comes over to me instantly, an eager glow on her face. Reaching me she turns towards the three guys and waves goodbye. I open the door and we leave together.

In the hallway we run into Da and I had hoped he would stay away now. Mike already warned me Da would be here. He tried to talk Da out of it but he was adamant as it was my debut. So biting my tongue I greet him and his look sours as he sees Lindsy right next to me. Her face is blank when she looks at him and I know right away she doesn't like him. This is her polite face for people she doesn't like.

He nods, doesn't say anything and turns around. He walks away and clearly expects me to follow him. Sighing I pull Lindsy with me and follow him at a slow pace, keeping the distance between us as far as possible. Arriving backstage I see my staff hard at work. To one side I see my dancers warming up, Odi overseeing it all.

The show isn't live so there's a lot of waiting, first behind the stage, then when we are in position. The lights finally dim and the audience cheers as instructed. The music starts after ten seconds in the dark and then the light illuminating us flare on and I sing, and dance. I see nothing, it's all black before me. Imagining the guys's faces floating in front of me, reaching a trance like state and it all passes me in a blur.