💜 16 💜

A/n

The songs used will not be in chronological order. Just remember it's an au, and if you prefer a different song, just imagine that one. Happy reading

Monday morning already, I've survived the weekend, but just barely

Monday morning already, I've survived the weekend, but just barely. Today, they will learn a new dance. I'm curious which song they choose.

I get out of bed and take a shower and do the rest of my morning routine. Getting downstairs, I hear laughter coming from the dining table, so I make my way over to them.

"Good morning, you guys ready for a new dance?"

They halfheartedly say yes, and Yoongi looks downright pissed. It makes me laugh; I know he doesn't like to do complex dances, but unfortunately for him no easy dances this time.

I eat my usual breakfast, meanwhile texting Mike to go get the rest of the guys I got to help me teach the boys, and meet us at the studio.

After breakfast, we file into my car, and I drive over to the studio. I got this car because it can fit 8 people comfortably. It's huge compared to what I had before, so it needs some getting used to.

Taehyung and Hoseok are full of infectious, jittery energy with the prospect of learning something new.

By the time we reach the studio, everyone, except Yoongi and Jimin, is full with the same jittery energy. I park the car and the boys get out and head inside. I lock my car and follow them.

Somehow, and even with the jittery energy, everyone still displays the Monday blues, No one is talking to fill up the silence. I don't mind the silence; I like silence; it helps me think.

When we reach the studio, Mike and the others are there already and we exchange greetings.

Mike hugs me, "you haven't texted me once this weekend. Everything is okay?"

It's sweet how he worries for me. I nod my head, but say, "a lot has happened, I'll text later, okay?"

He isn't happy but nods, anyway; he knows it's no use pestering me, I won't give in, no matter what. He just has to wait till I'm ready, which isn't necessarily today, and he knows that too.

Seven boys take a seat, while the rest of us stay on the dance floor, Mike heads over to the sound system.

"So, you guys decided on a song?" I ask Namjoon.

He looks at the others, "well," he starts, "we're a little divided on that front. See, half of us want to see Mic-drop, while the other half wants to see DNA," he scratches his chin, looking apologetic at me.

"No problem. Do you want to see both first before deciding?" I propose, hoping to make the choice easier for them.

"That would be great," Hoseok happily says, while clapping his hands.