💜 146 💜

The two weeks pass me quickly as they are so busy

The two weeks pass me quickly as they are so busy. Unfortunately I missed Jin's birthday. He didn't call me. We texted, but I'll take him on a date when their tour is over and celebrate with just us two. Tomorrow is mine and it's also the day of my debut. Somehow very big things happen on my birthday lately. Last year the last performance of the dance tour. The horrifying encounter after. I don't let my mind linger on it.

And this year it's my debut, so a busy day, not really free to celebrate. I don't care. I want to celebrate it with them anyway. I know dad has something planned. Nothing big, just a lunch with some close friends. But that's tomorrow, today is the last day of practice. Now with the selected outfits for the performance.

I'm wearing lavender leggings with a short white skirt with splits at the sides so I can dance. An aquamarine split sleeve shirt. The ensemble is finished with a white newsboy hat. I only have two accessories. A princess necklace with aquamarine stones and a silver ankle bracelet. For shoes I have white converse with Aqua laces.

My dancers have the same style, no accessories and their colors are different. The things that are white for me is black for theirs and the shirt for them is too. So that way I stand out, at least according to Kyu. I'm waiting with Odi for the dancers to get ready for the last rehearsal.

Da is present unfortunately but I ignore him. With the others all present he can't do anything. And I'm extremely grateful to all the staff that helped me over the last two weeks. Beginning tomorrow Da won't be needed anymore to come with us and be where I am. My new manager in training will begin tomorrow. And it's such a big day. I'm curious how he will handle it all.

He's here already but I haven't seen him yet. He has been shadowing Da for the past couple of days, and as those were rehearsal days, Da wasn't here and performed his other duties. My new and main stylist is also settling in learning the company and how it all works. For now they have a translator with them when someone doesn't speak English. But when they are with me I can translate.

The dancers are ready and get into position. I join them and wait for the music to start. Practicing singing too, so it's just the music. Blanking my mind and letting the music guide me I sing and dance the practiced steps. And as I'm dancing I glance at Da. I need to know where he is so he can never surprise me, I see him lick his lips as he watches me with brooding eyes. I look away, I don't want to see that and have it imprinted on my mind.

Odi watches everything we do with a eagles eye and when the last note dies she claps and beams happily at me. "Fabulous. You sound so good. And the dancing is just perfect. Let's see it again." Odi happily exclaims. I'm happy she's satisfied, it gives me a good feeling. And I'm happy myself. Odi gets a camera on a tripod and films the next rehearsal.

After I thank the dancers and leave as Da addresses them explaining where they need to be and at what time. I head for an empty dressing room and change clothes. Handing my outfit to Kyu so he can get it perfect again for tomorrow.