💜 128 💜

Jungkook comes running, greeting me first

Jungkook comes running, greeting me first. He relieves me off the bags with food and scurries away to the dining table. "Save some for me," I yell after him. I remove my coat and follow after him. All are sitting at the table loading their plates. The seat next to Yoongi is empty and a plate full with food is waiting for me.

I sit down, "thank you. 맛있게 드세요 (enjoy your meal) Dig in." I say. The guys follow, the next minutes are filled with eating sounds and moans of appreciation. "Thank you Aqua, for getting us food," Jin says halfway through the meal. I smile at him, conversations slowly filling the room.

"Where did you go?" Yoongi asks me when he's done eating. "Oh I just wanted to visit dad. Tell him about the hospital visit." I say. I'm not going to scare them more with what dad said.

The guys clean, making me sit and relax. I get up and search for a notebook. I need to buy one so I can have it on me. I find one in Yoongi's room, of course. I take it and a pen to the living room and think, writing the thoughts down. The guys join me, with Yoongi plopping on the only free side next to me.

He leans in and reads some of my thoughts. At least the ones he can read. And I find it funny I wrote different languages. I don't mind. Some can maybe be used in the one we'll write together. He doesn't say anything and snuggles his face in my neck. The guys play a movie but I don't pay attention. Halfway through the movie I hear Yoongi softly snoring beneath my ear. It's so soft the others don't hear it. I smile to myself. He's so cute falling asleep on me. By the end of the movie I've got four and a half pages full with thoughts.

Closing the notebook, I wake Yoongi. He smiles softly at me after yawning. He stretches his arms, gives me a kiss and gets up. As he leaves, goodnight Love. I love you. Sleep well and dream of me. He doesn't turn around and it looks like he doesn't say anything. I watch him leave, I love you too. Goodnight Yoongi. Dream of me. I give back. I look around at the others and when I connect with Namjoon he searches my eyes for something. I have no clue what though.

"I'm going to take a shower. Good night." I get up and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and undress. Finally a normal shower, getting under the water when it's nice and warm. I moan feeling the water land on my head and sliding down. Just standing still I let the water flow over me.

3 minutes later I hear the door open and close. Next I hear clothes rustle and then nothing for seconds. I look at the spot where the curtain ends meet and you can pass through. First I see fingers grab the curtain, pulling it open a little. Slowly he comes into view, my eyes drinking him in. I feel his eyes rove my body and the look in his eyes makes me feel sexy.

"Hi," he whispers. I smile at him, but he stays where he is, just out of reach. Okay, he wants to play? Let's play. I stroke my lips with a finger, going down my throat, between my breasts, and I see his eyes follow my finger. I make a detour and circle first the left nipple and then the right. I'm not watching my finger, but his face. He licks his lips, and I moan softly. He smirks, but doesn't leave my finger, still following its trail down my body.