💜 76 💜

The debut is a success

The debut is a success. Mr. Lee and Chun-Hei are very pleased, and it completely booked our time. Every available spot is filled with either a performance or an interview. I don't mind, I really like doing it, even if the other girls still hate me.

I observe them a lot, and in front of the camera they are nice, friendly and treat me as their own. I play along, and pretend to love my members. Pfff as if. And when no camera or important people are present they treat me like I'm something dirty on their shoe.

It is comical, and I enjoy myself watching them, trying to get under my skin. So far I haven't bitten yet, and I probably won't for a long time. Pearl is getting nastier and nastier the more it doesn't bother me. I just smile at her every time she tries. And it infuriates her to no end, and I've heard her throw things or stamp her feet. She is such a spoiled brat.

The only light in this dark house is Ame, and as she spends more and more time with me, they treat her the same as me. The only thing is, it bothers her, as she isn't good at pretending how it makes her feel. At home it's usually us two, and the rest.

We do almost everything together, as watching movies, chat, taking walks, getting a hot chocolate or coffee. And after weeks I can finally say I've made a new friend. She is still very closed off about her past and family so I barely know anything. I don't ask, and let her get to it by herself. If ever.

My dreams still plague me, and I visit the club almost every night. Sometimes he is replaced with one of the others. And I'm so sexually frustrated it's insane. Masturbation doesn't help in the long run, but I still do it, just to release at least a little tension.

Contemplating all of this as I eat my breakfast, amused at my life. The girls are chatting around me but it doesn't bother me. They treat me as Cinderella, especially as I offered to always clean the kitchen. This meant the other chores would rotate between them. Me not included. I don't want any of the other chores.

Especially groceries duty. Getting yelled at because I didn't get the right product. Pearl thought she was funny my first week living with them. It was her turn to get the groceries and the next morning the first fruit that probably entered that kitchen were lemons. Just lemons and nothing else. And I was specific as Ame told me, naming the fruit I wanted.

No matter. I made lemonade which was gone in no time, consumed by the other girls. Pearl's shock was hilarious. I clean the kitchen as the girls get ready to leave. Today is something new, but we don't know what it is.

Getting ready myself quickly, I join the girls in the hallway and we leave the house. Bong is our designated driver again, and he greets me and Ame with a big smile. He glares at the others and closes the door when the last one is in the van.

The other girls don't have a great reputation with the crew that is always with us, and Bong is one of them. He drives us to our destination and it is a sports stadium. What are we doing?