💜 45 💜

I look in the voice's direction and see Foxy smirking big at me, wiggling his brow

I look in the voice's direction and see Foxy smirking big at me, wiggling his brow. He pats the spot beside him on the bed and I switch beds. I sit down and lean to his ear, "how do you want me?" I purr seductively. He groans and bites his lip, "anyway I can get you," he growls.

His hands reach for me and pull me closer. Making our bodies touch from head to toes. His skin feels blazing hot and my hands roam all over him, avoiding the prize between his legs. I can see him twitching every time I come close, and by the sixth time, he groans in frustration, clearly wanting me to touch him. He grabs me tighter and pulls me on top of him and to balance myself; I straddle his waist and my hands are on his chest.

"You're behaving like a naughty fallen Angel, teasing me," he says, slapping my ass as a punishment.

"Just prolonging the moment, it will be so much sweeter when it finally happens" I purr and giggle. His eyes fill with a wicked glint and I'm a little scared of what he has planned. "Jungkook?" he commands and Jungkook looks up at him, shock all over his face, "turn around and lie down again. And you, Angel, climb on top of him, 69 please?" A tingle shoots right to my clit, the prospect of Jungkook's lips and tongue on me, arousing me beyond measure.

And then him in my mouth, while Foxy probably will be behind me, filling me up. We do as he asks and Jungkook doesn't waste any time and attacks my pussy with total abandonment, licking everything he can reach. I moan long, unable to do anything but feel his cock against my cheek, feeling hot and soft. When I'm a little more in control, I use my tongue and give him the same treatment he's giving me. He hardens again when my tongue rotates around the head.

Getting lost in the sensations of this position, I completely forget it's not just us two. I jump when two new hands stroke my ass, Foxy fills my mind and I squirm on top of Jungkook. The hands stroke and caress across my back, till they reach my hair, and his chest is on top of me, pushing me tighter against Jungkook. Being sandwiched this way has my mind short-circuiting. For a while, Foxy's hands guide my head up and down, the dominance in the act has me hyperventilating, which is a problem, because of the restriction of access to the much-needed life force.

When he feels it becomes a problem. He pulls harshly on my hair and slides his cock into my pussy. Jungkook's cock leaves my mouth with a pop, and he whines beneath me, while I gasp for air and at the feeling of being filled. The immobility of my head, and the pleasure of being filled, after feeling empty, has an orgasm flowing through me right away.

Foxy moans, "yessss." He hisses, "come on my cock, squeeze me, god you're so tight, and now even more. So beautiful, I want more. Just give me more." During my orgasm, he kept still, just staying inside of me, riding out my orgasm. "You ready for being fucked senseless?" He asks, but he doesn't want an answer, dragging out, so I can feel everything. Jungkook hasn't stopped licking and sucking, and the overstimulation is very pleasurable somehow. I try to distract myself with the beautiful cock in front of me, and when I lick the tip, Jungkook whines and bucks his hips up.