💜 149 💜

An euphoric feeling invades me as I fix my stare on his chest

An euphoric feeling invades me as I fix my stare on his chest. Leaning back in his arms, my legs firmly around his waist. The black lines are crisscrossing to form an intricate picture. I wiggle my hips and he releases my legs. I slide down his hard frame and peek up at him and the look on his face is a weird one. He doesn't look happy, instead he looks confused and downright annoyed. Why? What happened? Thinking back on what could have made him look like this I suddenly gasp loudly as I fix him with an accusing stare. He used my real name.

He chuckles and loses the weird vibe, "I was wondering when you would notice." he explains as he tries to pull me into an embrace. But I step back and shake my head. First he needs to explain. He has his memories back. But since when? What broke the lock? Or did he do it to play a game with me? One I didn't know I was playing?

Not like tonight where I knew we were playing a game by me being a brat. No that can't be it. That's not like him. "Since when?" and I bite my tongue. Let's hear him out before making a decision. I don't know how to feel. Am I angry? Why not tell me? I don't understand it. Didn't he find it important? Am I not important to him? No can't be, then how do you explain the mark, and bond? "Since you lost your hair actually, I saw Jungkook's tattoo and my mind just opened up and I remembered." He whispers softly.

Crossing my arms I survey him with lidded eyes and I see him swallowing profusely. "I'm not angry, I just don't understand. Why not tell me?" Sighing and sitting down I peer up at him. "Well, I wanted to surprise you. Guess that backfired huh?" he laughs, trying again to lighten the mood. I can feel the corners of my lips twitch. "Weren't you happy to remember me?" I can't help but question. The mark proves he loves me, so why?

"I was extremely happy I remembered everything and I almost told you then. But I didn't know how you felt about me back then." And surprise fills my body. He didn't know? How? I thought he knew how I feel about him. He starts to pace and thinks about how to explain. My eyes follow him as I wait.

"Meeting you for the first time for the second time I was smitten instantly. Just like the very first time we met." And he looks at me as he walks past me for the tenth time. I don't know. I didn't keep count. "But the second time, I had Amber to deal with and you were mostly occupied with Yoongi. Sure we had sex, but you had sex with all of us. So I still didn't know where I was on your radar."

He comes and sits next to me on the bed. And I angle my body more his way. My nudity doesn't bother me. "Then out of the blue, Yoongi reveals to be bonded to you. And yes I wear your mark, but I thought you didn't like me as much." He stops and stares into space.

"We barely spent any time just one on one. There was always someone else present, and I felt ignored. Not intentionally, I know, just felt like I wasn't as important to you. Just there for sex." He lets his head hang, takes a deep breath, lifts his head and looks me straight in the eyes. And they look sad in remembrance.

"Every opportunity that came along to spend time with you one on one, I lucked out. I either had to work or I lost at a game. Seems like I can never win when it comes to you. Except that one time. You remember?" He chuckles. He shakes his head, tilts it slightly up and peers back into my eyes.